The dancing demon (Bendy unlikely character concept)

Name: Bendy

Quote: “How interesting… such… knowledge.” (Bendy never said it in the actual game but will say that in Bendy And The Dark Revival)

Description: From an abandoned cartoon studio made by Joey Drew, Bendy stalks and haunts the enemies and willing to cause some trouble.

Role: Damage

Position: Mid

Stars: :star::star:

Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: Bendy throws a wrench at the enemy.

Basic Attack (Beast Bendy, see in White Skill): Bendy attacks the enemy with his claws.
Entrance: Bendy happily walks, carrying his picnic basket. But a skeleton comes in to stop Bendy by grabbing his leg. Bendy trips and lets go of the basket. And Bendy quickly gets back up with the skeleton going back to the ground.
Victory: Bendy dances.
Defeat: Bendy cries.
Victory and Defeat (Beast Bendy): Turns back normal and does the same thing for victory or defeat. (Similar to Alice)
White Skill: The Ink Demon
Bendy transforms into Beast Bendy for X seconds or when the wave is finished, scaring all enemies for X seconds by roaring at them. In Beast Bendy form, he increases his attack speed by X% and deals fantastic damage instead of normal in each basic attack.

Bendy can’t activate any other skill in this form and he will lose these buffs when turning back to normal.
Green Skill: Ink Spread
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
An ink machine appears so Bendy can activate it. The machine releases a flood of ink across the battlefield, dealing knockback and X damage to the enemies.
Blue Skill: Canned Goods
:facepunch:Normal Damage
Bendy eats his bacon soup, healing himself X HP. He then throws it to the closest enemy, dealing X damage.
Purple Skill: Building Our Machine
“Ink Spread” now deals X splash damage and decrease enemies’ attack speed by X% for X seconds.
Red Skill: Dreams Come True
In Beast Bendy form, every basic attack deals X more damage. Bendy will also gain X Max HP and X Armor in this form.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X damage in “Ink Spread”

Friendships:

Bendy/Goofy
Silent Films
Allies: Mickey Mouse, Hades, Oogie Boogie
Silence On Scare

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power
  • “The Ink Demon” will also silence scared enemies for X seconds.

Bendy/Alice
Broken Halo
Allies: Jack Skellington, Huey, Dewey, & Louie, Donald Duck
Beast Bendy Dodges Disables

• +X Max HP
  • Bendy dodges any disable in Beast Bendy form
  • Every time an enemy tries to disable Bendy when he’s in his Beast Bendy form, the enemy will be blinded for X seconds

Any feedback and I hope you liked it!

5 Likes

Bendy?
Friday the 13th?
Eh. Makes sense.

Can I give some advice?

If you want to make characters for a midline or backline, you need to give them a range attack. Not a melee attack. But hey, its your concept, u can make as wacky as u want. Even though it won’t make sense how Bendy would run up to an enemy & then run back to midline. Just saying. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well changed him to a front then.

He could have still been a midline if he was able to throw a empty can or a screw or something else.

Well, I changed Bendy’s basic attack and position again. Thanks for the feedback.

Anytime :wink:

I would think
Bendy-Mickey Mouse

1 Like

But it is very good

Bendy-hades

I think that Mickey and Hades will also be good friends with Bendy @Bunny_Cat and @Anime.pl, but Goofy and Alice just makes more sense because they represent Boris and Alice Angel.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney