The guy before Mickey (Oswald character concept)

Name: Oswald The Lucky Rabbit

Quote: “It was kind of a budget issue.”

Description: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit cause some trouble and chaos as he fights against his foes in the battlefield.

Role: Control

Position: Front

Stars: :star::star:

Team: Red

Basic Attack: Oswald gets out his gun, hitting the enemy with the cap instead of a bullet.

Entrance: Oswald flies down, using his ears as propellers, and gets to position.

Victory: Oswald plays his accordion happily.
Defeat: Oswald plays his accordion, but it splashs water in his face.
White Skill: Ear Whack
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Oswald will get his ears out of his head and continuously whack the enemy with his ears till he runs out of energy of when the enemy is KOed, dealing X damage per second. Oswald then puts his ears back in his head afterwards.
Green Skill: Splatted Mess
Oswald gets out is ink can and splats the closest enemy with ink, dealing X damage and blinding that enemy for X seconds.
Blue Skill: Electric Shot
Oswald gets out his remote to zap the enemy with the most energy, dealing X damage and sapping that enemy for X seconds.
Purple Skill: Lucky Rabbit
“Electric Shot” will also stack 2 stacks of “Hardy” on Oswald. He gains X Skill Power for each stack of “Hardy” gained. Each stack of hardy blocks a debuff from being applied to the affected and is then removed.

This skill has a chance to fail if Oswald is above level Z.
Red Skill: Old Classic
Oswald gains X Max HP and increases his attack speed by X% when he has his stacks of “Hardy” applied to him. This only happens once every X seconds and he will reset to normal when his stacks of “Hardy” are removed.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP

Friendships:

Oswald/Mickey Mouse
Repainting The Wasted
Allies: Judy Hopps, Donald Duck, Baymax
“Electric Shot” Steals Armor And Energy

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP
  • “Electric Shot” now has Oswald steal X armor and X energy before sapping that enemy that is damaged when Oswald use this skill

Oswald/Hank & Dory
Written With Ink
Allies: Gizmoduck, Megavolt, Joy
Removes Buffs From Blinded Enemy

• +X Basic Damage
  • “Splatted Mess” removes all buffs from the enemy damaged when Oswald uses this skill

Any feedback? And I hope you liked it!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Upcoming Concepts: Pocahontas, (maybe) Kanga & Roo, Flik, Zeus, and more to come.

Reworks: I have reworked a few of my old concepts like adding red skills, skill icons, and updating friendships. Check them out by tapping/clicking their images.
image image
And also check these out:
image imageimage image

6 Likes

I wonder if His kit would be better if we based it off of the Epic Mickey version of Oswald. I mean it would add Charm.

1 Like

Well, the blue skill and is quote are based off Epic Mickey. But I also wanted to put is classic moves in too.

That’s really nice one.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney