The Disney Telltale Series Chapters 11-16

We should block her. I have a feeling if we had chose agile as our skill and picked that choice this would run a LOT smoother…But I guess strength works too

1 Like

Yeah Agile would have worked in our favour here, but we also need Strenght, as we have seen when we needed it in choices in the past.

Anyway, I also think we should (try to) block

1 Like

Wait…so sheeta is basically the telltale version of sabor (you know…the leopard who killed the first child of kerchak and kala)

1 Like

wait…was that her name? I thought her name was Sheeta? :sweat_smile:

Google said it was Sheeta… :face_with_monocle:

:frowning:

It’s Google vs. Wikipedia then…

And I think @C-train is right! But don’t worries, we kinda knew whom you meant to include. The name Sheeta can stay.

1 Like

Oh, I see what happened, I accidentally read the first part and missed the big word at the bottom.

:sweat_smile:

Sheeta, the discarded original Burroughs designation, was later used in The Legend of Tarzan show as the name for one of two black panthers that attack together (the name of the other was Nuru). Black Panthers are actually a color variety of leopards and they do exist in African jungles, although they seem to be rare.

2 Likes

Next choice is out.

Okay, now we don’t like him either :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seems like we have to break free with spirits to help Arthur!

Well, that’s one attitude you could have, but if you keep it, you’ll be in severe trouble. This Favor Test means you need to work harder to gain Tarzan’s favor for the future, especially since he’s a major ally.

:man_shrugging:

Well it’s not that we did nothing to gain his favor, so at this point he is just acting ungratefull really.

But we will see how it continues

1 Like

True enough, having strength earlier would have given you a generous favor bonus with him. But perhaps it is not too late to turn it around.

1 Like

Next choice is out.

Shouldn’t we have 1200 exp, David? :thinking:

1 Like

Yup! My bad!

1 Like

Ahh we like you too Will. It was nice that you came to help!

Also Tarzan is kinda brutal out here…

1 Like

Jungle rules. :man_shrugging:

Sorry I didn’t vote, I was busy and forgot about the telltale series. We should probably ask for a medic. It might risk some Kerchack favor, but it’s better to gain Jasmine favor. As unlike Kerchack, Jasmine will be a long time ally.

Next choice is out.

I think it would be best to get info about the civil war…instead of possibly angering tarzan by questioning why his leader is in charge

Agreed, cause otherwise, we might fail the next Favor test for Tarzan.

And I am genuinely interested in why there is a civil war going on there.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney