The Disney Telltale Series Chapters 11-16

Champion Davis, a few Ideas for ocean kingdom cause I feel like it’s missing some things: Treasure Planet ( On an island ), Atlantis ( Underwater, maybe has a rivalry with Atlantica , or whatever TLMs kingdom is named), Luca ( the new pixar film ). Maybe in a DLC?

I think Up would be able to fit well too, cause of paradise falls ( maybe on the same tropical island as Moana and Pochantas )

:open_mouth: :shushing_face: :wink:

Unfortunately, I haven’t seen the recent films, even Onward was a pain, and I wasn’t writing some of that. :sweat_smile:

I also can’t include all the movies from Disney, despite wishing I could.

2 Likes

It’s fine, just some ideas, cause I thought that you would need something to do for a DLC after this series ends.

1 Like

Wait, did I just spoil something-

Not at all! It’s just me hinting that those two movies will be within here already, though not necesarily as you expect them to be.

1 Like

Ok, cool. Still, I haven’t watched treasure planet, so what exactly would a " Bad Ending " be for that movie?

Uh…I haven’t written that far into the story yet, but when we get there, you’ll get to find out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Next choice is out.

2 Likes

I personally wanted the first choice but I misclicked. :joy::joy::joy:

You can still change your vote

3 Likes

Uh, Champion David, I just wanna know, is it possible to have a bad ending in this story if we make to many bad choices?

Well, since you asked.

The final favor test with each of your companions dictates whether they live or die. You need to keep them at or above a certain level to ensure they survive. After that is resolved, the ending can go different ways depending on the other choices you make, but no ending would be technically bad, I guess.

:man_shrugging:

Oh…Ok…I feel like we should keep Jasmine’s favor really high as she is the one who is supposed to reclaim the throne, and if she dies, Troy will have to take the throne and it really wouldn’t be a good ending since we didn’t complete our goal.

Next choice is out.

1 Like

We should explain that we are a good shaman, as we need to get Tarzan on our side as much as we can, cause he could help us find the artifact and free our friends. That means not threatening him, or showing that we are cowards, so he respects us.

1 Like

We interrupt the story to ask of you…to pick a new skill! :grin:

Congrats on the level up!!

2 Likes

Yes! Just in time before we have to fight. Hopefully Strenght will be helpfull there!

I agree. Strength, or heavy weaponry ( we could use Tarazans spear)

Next choice is out.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney