The ear, nose, and throat doctor (1/10)

Tim Hughes hero concept
the ear, nose, and Throat doctor, Tim Hughes, is ready to help his team along the way
Quite: “cool A combover, I feel like I’m eighteen

:star::star:
Role: tank
Position: frontline
Team: blue

Basic attack: punches enemy
Entrance: walks in
Defeat: eyebrows fall off
Victory: claps happily

Skills

white skill: turkey knife

:sparkles:fantastic
Tim takes out the turkey knife he received on thanksgiving and runs where he can’t be seen in the battlefield (during this time he is unable to be killed), he then appears behind the creeps and attacks them with the knife, he will deal x damage and guaranteed kill one creep, he can kill more if this skill is maxed.

green skill: doctor of dumbness

:fist:normal
Tim will uses precise (he does this by putting on his gloves and face masks [has nothing to do with COVID-19 I assure you]). He will also deal 5x more basic damage when this skill is activated (it will happen when 3 creeps are killed

blue skill: likeness of a pickle

:fist:normal
Tim’s eyebrows fall off and he draws marker where his eyebrows should be, after this he scares all creeps. This will last for 4 seconds and his eyebrows will be back to normal after 5 seconds. The scare will deal x damage

purple skill: power of baldness

Tim gains a damage buff

red skill: ear, nose, and throat doctor

Tim will now deal x more damage in turkey knife
+x speed
+x health
+x damage to basic attack

Friendships

Tim Hughes/Roger rabbit
tim and roger discuss how to impress their wives
Disk: ear, nose, and rabbit doctor
Tim will gain a health boost when he is at 45% health

Tim Hughes/Toby determined
tim gets a new interview, but it doesn’t go as planned
Disk: random interview
Tim will gain a shield when he is at half health, when he has the shield he will guaranteed kill a creep

Vote for the next life in pieces hero concept

Please post all feedback, and you can vote for the next life in pieces concept Here

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney