The Evil Professor - Yokai Concept

"The Evil Professor" (BH6) - Yokai Likely Concept

Yokai

Bio: Professor Robert Callaghan aka Yokai uses his misguided yet great intellect to disrupt enemies with his Microbots but also keeping himself in the shadows

Quote) “I never set out to hurt anyone. What happened to Tadashi, because of me…I know it’s not enough…but I’m sorry”

Stars) :star::star:

Role) Tank

Trial Team) Red

Position) Midline

Animations

Entrance) Yokai enters in on his Microbots
Victory) Yokai takes off his mask
Defeat) Yokai shields himself off from the enemies

Basic attack) Yokai throws various forms of Microbots at the enemies

Skills

White Skill) Microbot Control

Yokai commands in a swarm of Microbots, dealing X damage to the enemies and having a X% chance to Stun a random enemy for 10 seconds. It also steals Y Armor if the enemy is above level X

Green Skill) Trapped In Reality
IMG_20201209_165842
Every 20 seconds, Yokai surrounds himself in a Microbot shield that gives him Y Shield and makes him Invincible for 10 seconds

Blue Skill) Deflection Technologies

Every 10 seconds, Yokai uses his Microbots to gain Reflect and Y Shield and also steals all enemy Reflects. The chance of this is reduced by 5% after Level X

Purple Skill) That Was His Mistake!
IMG_20201214_141411
When a enemy loses more than 100 Energy, Yokai steals Y% of their Shield and Max HP

Red Skill) Blinded Vengeance

When Yokai uses “Deflection Technologies” allies in front of Yokai gain a shield for 10 seconds and 10% Attack Power. When Yokai is reduced to 0 HP, he also gains 50% of his Max HP and Y Shield and gains 15% Attack Speed

Additional Stat Boosts
+X Armor
+Y Reality
+Z Max HP

Friendships

• Yokai/Dr. Facilier
    Campaign: “Darkness Control”
    Description: Yokai and Facilier bond over their control over darkness as they control Creeps
    Allies: Oogie Boogie, Queen Of Hearts, Scar
    Disk: “Friends On The Same Side?”
    Disk Power:
    Whenever Yokai attacks a enemy, he has a 75% chance to steal 15% of their Max HP as a Shield for himself

• Yokai/Shan Yu
    Campaign: “War Of Vengeance”
    Description: Yokai and Shan Yu use their tactical minds combined with their vengeance to fight Creeps
    Allies: Calhoun, Gaston, Stitch
    Disk: “Art Of War”
    Disk Power: When Yokai gains Shield, he gains 50% more Max HP and Attack Speed for 10 seconds until he runs out of energy

Hero Mastery Collections

• Shield
  • Tank

Check Out My Other Concepts!

Make sure to check out my other posts specifically these Phineas & Ferb ones so we can spread the word in getting them added, thanks!
Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
Perry The Platypus (Agent P) Hero Concept
“Across The 2nd Dimension” (Doof Concept)

Also, if you liked this post. Please let me know your feedback on it and how I could improve. Anyways, that’s all for this post and until the next one, peace out! :v:

• Great) :star::star::star::star::star:
  • Good) :star::star::star::star:
  • Decent) :star::star::star:
  • Okay) :star::star:
  • Needs Work) :star:

0 voters

5 Likes

Using colons consistently instead of ( ) will look nicer.

Percents are always defined. What type of damage does this deal? For the armor thing it would be:
“This skill also steals Y Armor and gives it to Yokai. Armor steal may fail against enemies over level X.”

The cooldown is too long. Also, him having a shield and invincibility just does not make sense to me. The two really do not go well together. This skill is really weak.

I think this would be better if it occurs if Yokai reaches a specific % of HP. Reflect and shield together do not make sense. They do the same thing just as invincibility and shields do. I think it would be better if it heals HP and not give a shield. I am not sure what the stealing reflects means. Remove the chance to fail or rephrase it as I did for the white skill above.

Percents are always defined. A variable would need to be added in some way. Enemies will not always have a shield, so that should be removed. For it to be a percent, it needs to be small otherwise this is too OP.

Attack Power is “Basic Damage.” This skill feels really random.

Keep working hard. You are already getting better. Focus on improving on creating White Green and Blue skills. Purple and Red can be challenging to make sometimes. Focus on creating better skillsets and you can worry about the rest another time. Let me know if you need help. Many others are willing to help as well. I suggest starting a concept preview PM of your own. They can really help!

5 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate the criticisms you’ve given. The thing is, I feel like I should study the characters’ kits because I feel like I still don’t really get in game mechanics. But as you said, yeah, I’ll totally start doing collaborations, I’m one of these types that have a lot of brains but no polish, but still it’s taught me a lot so I’m totally gonna keep trying

Also, let me say I appreciate how you didn’t question why his Purple skill is named That Was His Mistake. You got the meme. That’s beautiful. But once again, thanks

I prefer the term feedback :slight_smile:

Yeah following that is super important to making concepts.

I really should use that term. I mean, Feedback was always my favorite Ben 10 alien, lol

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney