The fearsome sky pirate captain (likely concept)

don karnage concept

don karnage is ready for a pirate attack
Quote:
“I only Push you because I believe you can do better, and those who can’t I kill”
Team: blue
:star::star:
Role: frontline damage

Basic attack:
Slashes enemy with sword
Entrance:
A rope from the sky is lowered and don karnage is holding onto it, he throws his hat and let’s go of the rope
Victory:
Don’s hat comes back and puts it on, then he does what he does in the gif
Defeat:
Hat comes back and he jumps to catch it but falls on his face

Skills

White skill: the power of the iron vulture
:sparkles:fantastic
The iron vulture’s canons fire at the enemy as don karnage laughs maniacally. All enemies will be Stunned and after this skill is activated once don will move faster and deal more damage

Green skill: you have made don karnage unhappy
:shield:true
Once don karnage has lost 50% of his health a fighter plane will swoop down and drop a treasure chest. Don slices the lock off and takes some treasure out of it and places it in his pocket. Then don will gain a shield, and the chest will be the only thing on the battlefield to take any damage, once it is gone the creeps will start to attack the heroes again. This is pretty much just a copied version of one of Davy Jones’s skill.

Blue skill: sword of pain
:fist:normal
Karnage will start to attack an enemy Rapidly and his damage will be reduced when using this skill, the skill will stop when he dies, the match ends, or moves on to the next stage of the battle

Purple skill: the dread pirate karnage
When an ally is debuffed don will give the debuff back to the enemy that dealt the debuff, if there is an ally on blue team don will give the debuff to the enemy that dealt it and debuff the same enemy with a debuff of his own

Red skill: the prince of pirates
When the dread pirate karnage is activated he will no longer need a ally on blue team to give a second debuff, don will also slow down all enemies.
+x damage
+x damage the power of the iron vulture
+x health

Friendships 

Don karnage/Captain Hook
captain, or captain
Don will now move faster and gain 2 stacks of hardy when ever his green skill is activated
+x speed
Allies: miss piggy, wall-e, goofy

Don karnage/barbossa
thieves with the same job
Don karnage will gain 3 stacks of hardy when he enters and each time there is a new stage he will gain 3 more stacks of hardy
+x damage
Allies: mushu, Oogie, Timon and Pumbaa

3 Likes

Please post all feedback so I can improve this

• This is good
  • This is bad
  • I have feedback

0 voters

Oops forgot two choices on the poll

• This is okay
  • Who is this

0 voters

Would anyone rather have this talespin or DuckTales?

If you don’t know who this is click Here

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney