I feel like it’s going to be a combination of the following characters:
Jasmine
Jafar
Star
Marco
Mulan
Lightning McQueen
Mater

Costume Thread Shop, Ruby Credit (Or Something To That Effect), Collections on all servers, Robin Hood in the Gold Crate, Level 116-120 on Servers 1-8.

How many characters? 5+
Honestly it could be 8 and they just stuff Mushu in too.
Most Likely Combinations:
Jafar, Mulan, Lightning, Mater, Star, and Marco

Or

Jafar, Jasmine, Lightning, Mater, Mulan

Or

Jafar, Jasmine, Lightning, Mater, Star, Marco

Now: June Log in. Will it be in this update? Yes. I would bet it would be: Marco or Mater or Mulan (Perhaps Mushu?).

A New VIP Crate only Character. I Bet it would be: Jafar or ?Mushu? Or Lightning McQueen.

New Diamond Crate Exclusive. I Bet it would be: Star or Lightning or Mulan or Jasmine.

Someone will replace Shank in Guild War Shop. I Bet it would be: Star or Lightning or Mulan.

The rest will be in Elite Chapter 18 and other Elite Chapters.

I know that some (Maybe even large) amount of this will be wrong!

Why did I not list friendships? I did that with these characters already.

I did/do believe that the beginning of June would bring us Joy and Sadness with one of them being the June Log in. So keep that In mind.

Jafar? I wish. Hope your predictions are at least 80% true

2 Likes

This last few updates have been very disappointing, but since this is the anniversary update, I’m sure it will be packed. When Merlin came out, it was a huge shock, I think they might shock us again with someone like Lilo or someone. I love all these characters that you have tho. Exciting. (If Jafar gets added, I’m going to die :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I think patch notes are coming tomorrow

1 Like

Yeah, they are

2 Likes

I’m sticking with my old prediction

2 Likes

Collections were only just released to Server 2 for field testing last week. Considering how long it took for the devs to roll out invasion to all servers, I highly doubt that collections will be released to everyone so quickly.

1 Like

Honestly I’m not surprised someone Flagged it. Someone on the forums really dislikes my predictions.

Thanks man.

Honestly yeah. I want more heroes quicker more than anything.

I guess… but… umm… hrrm…
I have my reasons for saying what I said.

I can’t see them releasing 5 heroes all at once. 2-3 is the usual amount

But this is a SPECIAL update

1 Like

Is it possible for you to give an explanation as to why you think that or is it too complicated to explain here without giving a five-page essay?

You know since there is a Collections Feedback page, there is a pretty good sign that collections will be released serverwide

1 Like

Well, I’d guess that there may be some collections (groups) added over on server 2, maybe some other adjustments. New heroes are possible, but I guarantee there won’t be more than 3 new ones, especially not with there just being 2 recently. I feel like there’ll only be one new hero. Probably some nice QoL improvements will be added. Polaris already said they plan to double the effect of mods, I’m surprised that wasn’t in here. I’m sure there will be other things as well, but what remains a mystery.

2 Likes

@Filadae_Djaq there was an invasion feed back page as well.

Agree with @PawpsicleSticks. And I’m pretty sure one of the characters released will have a skill that gives “prowess”

2 Likes

Well, I was kinda right. One character, QoL improvements, and mod effects were doubled.

3 Likes

Except the quality of life improvements amounted to moving a button on the page :joy:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney