The Final Anniversary Prediction

Yeah, they are

2 Likes

I’m sticking with my old prediction

2 Likes

Collections were only just released to Server 2 for field testing last week. Considering how long it took for the devs to roll out invasion to all servers, I highly doubt that collections will be released to everyone so quickly.

1 Like

Honestly I’m not surprised someone Flagged it. Someone on the forums really dislikes my predictions.

Thanks man.

Honestly yeah. I want more heroes quicker more than anything.

I guess… but… umm… hrrm…
I have my reasons for saying what I said.

I can’t see them releasing 5 heroes all at once. 2-3 is the usual amount

But this is a SPECIAL update

1 Like

Is it possible for you to give an explanation as to why you think that or is it too complicated to explain here without giving a five-page essay?

You know since there is a Collections Feedback page, there is a pretty good sign that collections will be released serverwide

1 Like

Well, I’d guess that there may be some collections (groups) added over on server 2, maybe some other adjustments. New heroes are possible, but I guarantee there won’t be more than 3 new ones, especially not with there just being 2 recently. I feel like there’ll only be one new hero. Probably some nice QoL improvements will be added. Polaris already said they plan to double the effect of mods, I’m surprised that wasn’t in here. I’m sure there will be other things as well, but what remains a mystery.

2 Likes

@Filadae_Djaq there was an invasion feed back page as well.

Agree with @PawpsicleSticks. And I’m pretty sure one of the characters released will have a skill that gives “prowess”

2 Likes

Well, I was kinda right. One character, QoL improvements, and mod effects were doubled.

3 Likes

Except the quality of life improvements amounted to moving a button on the page :joy:

@Wave9Nut well, looks like I owe you an apology. They are rolling out Collections to everyone!

1 Like

Kkkkk, só decepção

This is strange. The Update was originally supposed to release last week but when we finally got the patch notes Today it only has the June Sign in? They would not have announced the June Sign in a week ago. And Polaris Said it was a big update! This does not deserve a new number! This should be 1.9.4 not 1.10!
However when someone else asked Polaris if this was the big update he said We have more Anniversary Goodies.
So what it looks like yet again characters are taking to long to make so they just released a tiny update instead. So maybe I was right before? We may never know.

And I feel I got the most right in this update than ever before. Collections on all servers and 1-8 level increase. But honestly that was the only thing in the Update other than Goofy.

Hey, maybe they do not want you to figure out what they’re planning next and blabber it to the whole forums, and that is why your posts keep getting fkagged :wink:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney