The first duck to explore the moon (concept)

Della duck

Quote:
Nothing can stop DELLA DUCK!

Basic:
Punches the enemy

White: robotic leg
Della runs up to the enemy and takes of her robotic leg and smacks the enemy twice taking away 250 health each time

Green: moon ray
Della uses a moon lander gun that shoots lightning, it takes 300 health and stuns the the enemy

Blue: junior woodchuck power
Della reads her guidebook and and points at the enemy, while using the study icon

Purple: rule #162
Della turns around and points at her allies while holding her guidebook, and heals them

Red: engineering
Della uses armor increase on her team

Friendships:
Donald:
Disk: sending help
All allies on Della’s team receive less damage
Story:
Donald and Della argue about is scrooge’s favorite nephew or niece, but the answer may surprises you (the favorite is fethry Duck)

Huey,Dewey, and Louie
Disk: like mother like children
If Huey Dewey and Louie are on della’s team they deal 2x more damage
Story:
the kids have to find a treasure for Uncle Scrooge’s birthday, and Della is going to help them

Please post all suggestions or ideas in comments, I love to hear how to make my concepts better

4 Likes

Della is Donald’s twin sister

Not twin I don’t think. Donalds older I believe.

They are twins, don Rosa or Carl barks confirmed it (it was of the guys who did Donald comics)

Does It Go To Red?

Yes. It does

Wait I found this

Yes, I DO like the idea of Donald and Della being twins. But, as you say, if I simply OMIT that one comment, everything works out fine just as it is (…) Della and Donald still look like twins, and maybe they are… but I don’t think anyone can trip me up on years if I don’t nail it down needlessly. I think my Duck Family Tree will be in Walt Disney’s Comics & Stories #600, but naturally birthyears won’t be listed, and it’s not possible to tell if siblings are twins or not on that tree.
Don Rosa
1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney