The Greatest Criminal Mind

Professor Ratigan

“Oh I love it when I’m nasty.”

The greatest criminal mind of all, Ratigan makes sure enemies follow his command.

INFO

Trial Team: Yellow

Position: Front

Role: Control

Stars: :star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Ratigan walks with pride into the battlefield. When he arrives at his position, he bows

Victory: Ratigan cackles

K.O.: Ratigan places his hand over his eyes and leans backwards

Basic Attack: Ratigan takes out a piece of paper and writes on it with a quill pen

SKILLS

White Skill: Hungry Feline
:fist: Normal Damage
Passive: Every time Ratigan basic attacks, he gains one stack of “Check”. Ratigan gains 7 Armor Negation for every stack of “Check” he has. Ratigan may only have up to 10 stacks of “Check”

Active: Ratigan takes out a bell and rings it, calling Felicia to run across the battlefield. Felicia deals Y damage to enemies and silences them for 4 seconds. Felicia deals Y more damage and silences enemies for 0.5 more seconds for every stack of “Check”. After this skill is activated, all stacks of “Check” are consumed.

Green Skill: Proper Motivation
Every 8 seconds, Ratigan dodges an attack and presents his bell, decreasing the basic damage of all enemies by X and silencing them for 8 seconds. Ratigan gains 2 stacks of “Check” with this skill.

Blue Skill: Enraged
The first time Ratigan reaches 50% of his Max HP, he gains 80% attack speed for the rest of the wave. When this skill activates, every basic attack reduces nearby enemies’ attack and movement speed by 40% for 3 seconds and reduces the cooldown of “Proper Motivation” by 1.5 seconds.

Slow may fail against enemies above level Z.

Purple Skill: Criminal Mind
Ratigan steals Z Basic Damage from silenced enemies. Silenced enemies lose 70 Normal Crit and 70 Armor Negation.

Normal Crit and Armor Negation reduction may fail against enemies above level Z.

Red Skill: Mouse Trap
:fist: Normal Damage
Whenever an enemy attempts to remove a buff from Ratigan, Ratigan’s debuffs are removed instead.

When a slow from any source is removed or is timed out from an enemy, enemies are silenced for 5 seconds and are dealt Y damage.

Silence after slow may fail against enemies above level Z.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Armor
+Z Basic Damage
+Z Evasion

X = Skill Power: Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

FRIENDSHIPS

Ratigan - Scar
Good Kitty
Silenced Enemies Lose Energy
Allies: Finnick, Mushu, Nick Wilde

• +Z Skill Power
  • Silenced enemies lose Z Basic Damage every time they basic attack
  • Silenced enemies lose 10 energy every time they basic attack
  • Silenced enemies are sapped

Ratigan - Emperor Zurg
Maniacal Toys
Evasion Debuffs
Allies: Oogie Boogie, Animal, Nick Wilde

• Every time an ally attacks an enemy with an evasion debuff, they deal Z more damage per attack performed up to a max of Z damage.
  • Every time an enemy attacks, they lose 4 Evasion for 5 seconds (+1 second per star)
  • Enemies with an evasion debuff deal 50% (+5% per star) less damage to allies

Hope you liked it!

20 Likes

UPCOMING CONCEPTS

• Hook Hand
  • Dumbo & Timothy
  • Voyd
  • Vinny

EDIT: This also my submission for @Disney-Fan’s Animal Kingdom Contest! :sweat_smile:

(And I told myself to not forget about it but I did lol)

Very nice concept that you’ve created!

1 Like

Is this your submission?

Oh yes. Forgot about that lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

To Ratigan, The World’s Greatest Rat! And yes, never call him a rat or he’ll get upset!

Kitty’s gonna eat you :eyes:

2 Likes

It was at this moment that I knew. I screwed up!

So wait. What’s the point of gaining negation if he has to remove the stacks in order to deal damage?

Well… my purpose was for the stacks to be consumed after the skill is used. Lemme edit that in.

1 Like

That’s alright lol, please put a link for this concept on the Contest page

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney