The greedy krab

Krabs_artwork
Mr Krabs (Spongebob)
"Am I really going to defile this grave for money? Of course I am!
He’s a :star::star: front line control
Team: blue
Enter:
tenor-7
Win:
anigif_sub-buzz-791-1572629804-1
Defeat:
mr-krabs
Basic attack: Mr. Krabs swings his claws
White: Greedy Crustacean👊: Mr. Krabs snips the 3 closest enemies, dealing X damage, stealing X hp, and stunning them for 8 seconds.
Green: Jumping Jellyfish!: Whenever Mr. Krabs gets a debuff, he cleanse all debuffs he got, and heals himself X hp. He can only do this for 6 seconds.
tenor-6
Blue: Money!: Mr. Krabs dances with a dollar, giving himself attack speed up and speed up for 10 seconds and steal 500 Energy from a random enemy.
This may fail from enemies above level X.
68747470733a2f2f6d656469612e67697068792e636f6d2f6d656469612f795972595058617470434d69412f67697068792e676966
Purple: Krusty Krab: “Jumping Jellyfish!” cleanse all debuffs on his team and he gives his allies a shield for X hp. The shield can not be copied, stolen, or removed.
Red: Pirate Life: Each basic attack steals 10 Energy.
This may fail from enemies above level X.
70% more hp
60% more tenacity
80% more armor

Mr. Krabs-Scrooge McDuck
dialogue_scrooge_mcduck
Money Makers
“Money!” heals his allies X hp.

Costume: Captain Tightwad
4f951f46-15e7-41f4-af3e-a3a9c5deaec3

4 Likes

…well, this wasn’t that bad of a concept.
Just some things I’d like to point out to help you improve your concepts, if you plan on doing more.

This is a typo. Should be like “once every”

This is a little underpowered for a red skill. Especially considering that Dash, a beta hero, can steal 35 with his basic attacks. Also, the skill in general is a little messed up. I suppose “amour” should be “armor”, but what exactly is “technical”?
Also, you missed a word.

In general, the skill names aren’t very creative, and you need to work on friendship disks (altough I’d love to see a dialogue between Krabs and Scrooge lol)

Apart from that, it was pretty nice.

2 Likes

Lol mr krabs and scrooge mcduck as best friends.:joy:

2 Likes

Sounds funny since acrooge could destroy mr krabs if they fought and if mr krabs will try to steal scrooge money scrooge is going to kill krabs did you know mr krabs s first name is eugene you can add it as trivia or fact that and plantkon and him were former best friends

1 Like

i know because spongebob is my favorite show

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney