The hero of the briar patch (1/3)

I know now that is why i said this

It is old they did not have PG.

Yes, but splash is a classic Disney ride and patf would only work in Disney land

i completely agree with you

Because, look it’s next to big thunder and pirates in Disney world and in Disney land splash is right next to the haunted mansion, also how would that work. As quoted by a Disney podcast “the haunted mansion is the darker side of New Orleans, you can just put in some shadow man effects and boom, there is your princess and the frog ride” which thinking about that, it would be corrupting the haunted mansion, but if they do that it would confirm that the nightmare before Christmas, the princess and the frog and the haunted mansion are in the same universe

Disney World splash mountain is really fun!

Take a look at it this way.

Count how many old classic rides have been replaced with something else at Disneyland. Like, adventures through inner space, boom, gone! Country Bears, they maybe still at disney world but still gone.

I think for Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox, and Brer Bear, a steady theme park gig is nothing to sneeze at. I count those guys very lucky they lasted this long. Especially, in the world we live in today.

What kills me is that they would changed something that has been on this earth for many years just to make people happy.

Take Spongebob for instance, nicklodeon has offically made him gay. A move that was completely uncalled for, in my opinion.

Disney has not been know to do this, take mr toad’s wild ride, people were protesting that the ride stay but Disney doesn’t care this one instance is like what I like to call “the splash incident” Disney won’t listen to them, if Disney does they will possibly lose a lot of money, splash sells plushies, t shirts, photos, and vinyl each day and I know some people go to Disney to ride one ride and go “eh nothing else to do here I’ll go ride Aladdin’s carpets, it’s dumbo with spit”

Why the heck Is disney making people unhappy?

They aren’t, but they used to

Such as

Superstar limo
Journey into your imagination
Almost anything Michel Eisner has ever done

Superstar limo was just BAD

Let’s not forget meet and greet Jessica rabbit shudder uh so creepy

Ooh that’s bad too… :scream:

The one in Paris… EEK

But I can list good things to

The haunted mansion
Pirates of the Caribbean
Disney world
Space mountain
Toontown
Grim grinning ghosts (the best song ever)
Galaxies edge
The enchanted tiki room
Definitely not it’s a small world, christmas version is good though
Jungle cruise
Mr. Toad’s Wild ride
Toy story land
Seven dwarfs mine train
Muppet vision
Star tours
Dumbo
The many adventures of Winnie the Pooh
And I saved the best for last

Summary

Superstar limo
Lol, jk, here is the real one

Summary

Splash mountain

My favorite Disney Ride is…

Summary

Rock n roller coaster

my favorite Disney ride is…

Summary

all of them :smile:

1 Like

Mine is the haunted mansion

The Splash Incident?

“The splash incident” Is what I am calling what happened when the movie was claimed to be very racist, also I don’t really see what was wrong with the animated scenes I mean the second one was very bad but the others were fine

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney