The hero of the briar patch (1/3)

Everyone I have terrible news to report, splash mountain is going to close and be re themed to princess and the frog.

Post R.I.P SPLASH MOUNTAIN To pay your respects to splash mountain and it’s sudden re theming

(pays respects) I am actually excited! The concept art they released is amazing!

It does, but now one of my favorite attractions is closing, it will always be in our hearts, song of the south’s legacy has now officially died

My initial reaction was anger and sadness, but I realized that this change is kind of needed. It is very exciting. As Walt said, "I wanted something live, something that could grow, something I could keep plussing with ideas, you see? The park is that. Not only can I add things but even the trees will keep growing; the thing will get more beautiful every year."

I agree with this but then the quote also proves many people’s fears

Where a fox used to stand a weird only voodoo lady will dance, where a happy go lucky rabbit will live a trumpet playing alligator will play, and Where a dim witted bear will snooze a princess will hop. The quote also proves any ride can close, haunted mansion could be re themed to the nightmare before Christmas (permanently), pirates can turn into A Indiana Jones or DuckTales adventure attraction, space mountain can turn into a stitch related ride (would actually be pretty cool), and finally jungle cruise could turn into the jungle book (it would work but there would be unlimited rage). But with how guardians of the galaxy happened it should be a hit, but anyway disney

I am sorry if any of these were offensive in any way

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney