The Holiday Meme Game 2

Sofia the First?

I’m looking for the character not the show but you’re on the right track

Sofia (The Princess)

Correct you get 25 points

Bonus question for a meme: How would you do describe Princess Sofia?

Pasta :yum:

10 points for a meme

He’s the mascot of Warner Bros

Bugs Bunny

1 Like

This villain appeared at the end of The Incredibles and got away at the beginning of the sequel

I am a smart, stubborn, clever boy, but also funny, a little courageous and able to overcome any obstacle.

Sofia is a nice and gentle princess, who speaks calmly with any person or animal (or fairy!) but she’s also stubborn and sometimes scared.

The Underminer

Sorry to bother, but when does the game end? Just asking.

You have to post the meme if you want to use it for extra points so try again and the game ends after the new year hits and you get 25 points for getting the question correct but no extra points until you fix the Sofia meme by adding it into your post

I am a smart, stubborn, clever boy, but also funny, a little courageous and able to overcome any obstacle.

Sofia is a nice and gentle princess, who speaks calmly with any person or animal (or fairy!) but she’s also stubborn and sometimes scared.

1 Like

I would fight the Underminer himself, because yeah, Syndrome can also be at the same level, but something tells me that the Underminer is a little bit weaker than Syndrome. He also has a more accurate kit.

35 points for the Underminer meme and 40 points for the Sofia meme and you do an extra 25 points for answers the bonus questions with and another Sophia meme

1 Like

Which Nickelodeon show is still going on since 1999?

Spongebob Squarepants

1 Like

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney