The kid who will be king (Arthur Pendragon character concept)

Name: Arthur Pendragon

Quote: “They need me. For from nothing, rises a king.”

Role: Tank

Position: Front

Stars: :star::star:

Team: Yellow

Description: Arthur Pendragon brings in his mighty strength with his sword that he pulled out of the stone into the battlefield.

Basic attack: He strikes the enemy with his Excalibur sword.

Entrance: Arthur will appear walking normally and his Excalibur appears in a stone, Arthur then pulls that sword out of the stone and gets to position.
Victory: He will raise the sword in the air happily, with heavenly lights shining below him.

Defeat: Arthur becomes surprised.
White Skill: Bird’s Eye View
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Arthur turns into a sparrow to fly across the battlefield, dealing knockback and X damage, turned back normal afterwards.
Green Skill: Destined King
Arthur raises up his Excalibur sword in the air, blinding surrounding enemies for X seconds and Arthur gains a shield for X seconds.
Blue Skill: All Hail
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Arthur will pound his sword to the enemy, dealing X damage and stunning the enemies for X seconds.
Purple Skill: The Chosen One
Arthur will gain X armor and reality during his “All Hail.”
Red Skill: Fit For A King
“Destined King” will also heal Arthur X HP and gains X Skill Power. When Arthur uses his shield, he increases his attack speed by X% and his speed will be back to normal when he’s done using the shield or when his shield breaks.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Armor
  • +X Reality

Friendships:

Arthur Pendragon/Merlin
Loyal Training
Allies: Maui, Madam Mim, Robin Hood
Stronger Shields

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP
  • When Arthur uses his shield, he gains extra armor and does X additional damage in each basic attack. This resets back to normal when Arthur is done using his shield or when his shield breaks

Arthur Pendragon/Simba & Nala
Crowned Young
Allies: Rafiki, Mulan, Hank & Dory
“All Hail” Steals Armor

• +X Basic Damage
  • “All Hail” steals X armor from the enemy damaged when Arthur uses this skill

This is my first concept I’ve made. Any feedback and I hope you liked it!

9 Likes

I like it, but his green skill is kinda underpowered. Blinding is usually the weakest disable in the game. But other than that I like it!

I have changed it. Now blinding the enemies and increasing Arthur’s attack speed in Arthur’s green skill

CONCEPT REVIEW!!

Basic Attack: 10/10
Notes: Super

White: 10/10 A+
Notes: Good Against Meg and Jack Jack Awesome

Green: 9.5/10 A
Notes: Just a Version of Goofy’s White but Great

Blue: 10/10
Notes: Good Skill for a tank Nice

Purple: 10/10 A+
Notes: Very Good

Grammar: 10/10
Language 10/10
Entrance: 10/10
Victory: 10/10
Defeat: 10/10

Overall Score: 98.5/100 B

Overall score +Edit: 99.5 A+

3 Likes

Actually, Arthur was yet to acquire Excalibur in the movie. The sword in the stone is just… the sword in the stone. He got Excalibur from the Lady of the Lake later on. Oh, and the skillset is alright too.

Yah, I watched the movie. But I think Arthur needs that sword to fight against the enemies. So maybe DHBM will take place after Arthur becomes king.

Stop please @Polaris is the only one that can ban

3 Likes

How rude of you accusing people of copying @BestofBest

1 Like

First of all fix your grammer dude

1 Like

…oh my god…don’t make me flag you

2 Likes

…im sorry i didn’t understand what you just said.

2 Likes

Speak English bully!!

I’ll message Polaris to ban you From the forums

1 Like

Actuall y, I speak fluent incoherent, though I am a little scratchy around the edges. They said,

Why was it flagged, seem unclear.

But becuase this was in all caps as you know, it did not treat it as a full sentencr and asked the question: Body is unclear is it a full sentence?

So this person copied that part and added it to their post. Lastly is the scratchy part. “ERRRR” I have no idea what that means…

:wink:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney