The Master of Illusions - King Boo Unlikely Hero Concept

King Boo

Description:
The boo that rules all boos, King Boo, is a great addition to any team, using his evil crown to defeat the creeps.

Quote:
"Surprise, Luigi! It’s-a me, King Boo! That old coot had me locked up tight in his lab… But guess what? I GOT OUT! The hotel owner here was just dying to meet me, so she busted me out. Pretty lucky, huh?

(The above text is from the Super Mario Wiki and is available under a Creative Commons license. Attribution must be provided through a list of authors or a link back to the original article. Source: King Boo - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia)

Alternate Costume:
King Boo (In any game series that is NOT the Luigi’s Mansion series)

📊STATS

Starting Stars:
:star2::star2:

Role:
Tank

Position:
Front

Trials Team::red_circle:

🎦ANIMATIONS

Entrance:
King Boo flies in as a purple light, then becomes visible.

Victory:
King Boo laughs.
TLv6Vm

Defeat: King Boo hides his face like in Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon (or Luigi’s Mansion 2 anywhere other than U.S.A.).

👊SKILLS

Basic Attack: King Boo shoots a fireball from his crown like in Luigi’s Mansion 3.

:white_circle:: Lighting Strike
:shield: True damage: King Boo uses the powers of the gem on his crown to summon lightning, stunning all foes for 3 seconds. After the stun is over, all foes are afflicted with a 15% move speed and attack speed decrease for 10 seconds.

:green_circle:: Illusion Run
:sparkles: Fantastic damage: At the start of battle, King Boo shoots through the enemy lineup as a purple light, dealing X fantastic damage and freezing all enemies for 5 seconds.

Freeze has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

:large_blue_circle:: Triple Bombs
:fist: Basic damage: King Boo throws three bombs at the enemy lineup, dealing X basic damage and afflicting all foes with a 25% fantastic crit decrease and a 15% energy gain decrease for 15 seconds.

:purple_circle:: Royal Rush
At the start of each wave, King Boo gains berserk and a 20% armor increase for 25 seconds. At the 1 minute mark of each wave, King Boo gains a 35% max HP increase for 10 seconds.

:red_circle:: The King of all Boos
The 1 minute mark of Royal Rush also gives King Boo a 15% move speed increase for 15 seconds. Illusion Run also gives King Boo a 20% basic crit increase for the entire battle.

+X Skill Power
+X Reality
+X Armor

:revolving_hearts: FRIENDSHIPS

Friendship 1

King Boo/Luigi and Gooigi

Campaign:
New King Boo U

Story:
Luigi is amazed to see King Boo helping around the City and not, well, trapping people in paintings. He walks up to King Boo and they start talking. It seems as if King Boo getting put into the City really changed him. They want to go to the local art museum together, but are stopped dead in their tracks.

Allies:
Hades, Tia Dalma, Gizmoduck

Disk:
The Most Unlikely Friendship

Disk Power:
+X Max HP (lvl)
+X True Damage (:white_circle:) (star)
Triple Bombs now makes King Boo invisible for 15 seconds. (+1 second each star, max=5 seconds)

Friendship 2

King Boo/Davy Jones

dialogue_davy_jones

Campaign:
Do Ye Fear Death?

Story:
One day, King Boo and Davy Jones talk about how immortal they are and Davy asks, “Do ye fear death?” King Boo has never been asked that question before and doesn’t know how to answer. As they walk (or in King Boo’s case, float?), they realize they have taken a wrong turn in to an infected part of the City.

Allies:
Jack Sparrow, Chief Bogo, John Silver

Disk:
New Discussions

Disk Power:
+X Tenacity (lvl)
+X White Skill Power (star)
Illusion Run now gives King Boo a 15% Max HP increase for 5 seconds. (+2 seconds each star, max=10 seconds)

There it is! The next one is the last one of S2! Here is the poll! This time, there are TEN to choose from instead of FIVE.

THE FINAL S2 POLL
  • Emperor Palpatine
  • jacksepticeye
  • Redd from Animal Crossing
  • Ravi Ross & Mrs. Kipling remake
  • The Mandalorian & Grogu
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Bully Maguire
  • Dream
  • Po the Panda
  • Michael Jackson

0 voters

3 Likes

Po from Kung Fu Panda is my final S2 concept!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney