The master of weirdness (hopefully likely concept)

Bill cipher hero concept

the beast with just one eye, bill cipher, is looking to stir up some weirdness on the battlefield
Quote: “At last! At long, long last! The gate between worlds has opened! The event one billion years prophesied has come to pass! The day has come! THE WORLD IS FINALLY MINE!”

Role: damage
Team: yellow (duh)
:star::star:
Position: midline

Entrance: a blue flash of light appears and bill comes out with his cane, he makes the cane vanish and has his finger pointing at the creeps
Victory: bill laughs uncontrollably
Defeat: bill’s death
Basic attack: bill shoots a laser from his finger

Skills

White skill: eat nightmares
:sparkles:fantastic
Bill grows big and red and electricity starts shooting out of his hands, he then throws the electricity at the creeps which hit all of them, depending on how much health the creep has left bill will deal the amount if health the creep has lost to it,

Green skill: Isosceles attack
:sparkles:fantastic
Bill’s hand grows huge, he fixes his tie and smashes the creeps, it will stun all creeps and knock 2 creeps back. (Both could fail if creep is above level 45)

Blue skill: soul removal
:fist:normal
Bill removes a creep from its body and goes into the creep’s body, so this is basically just charming them, once the creep dies Bill will be brought back, bill will also slowly kill them

Purple skill: unstoppable monster
Once bill dies and the next stage happens, blue bricks will gather around an eye, there will be a flash and bill cipher will be there, back for another fight, but bill will be red and deal more damage

Red skill: it’s gonna get weird
Bill will now gain a health buff after his white skill, and will now move quicker after purple skill.
+x damage to green skill
+x speed
+x health

Friendships 

Bill cipher/maleficent
bill and maleficent compare who’s magic is more powerful then to see who is ‘eviler’
Disk name: the master of evil
Bill will now charm two enemies with soul removal
Allies: Miguel, baloo, Basil of Baker Street

Bill cipher/Cheshire cat (hero who is coming soon)
bill needs a lackey of weirdness so he meets chess, and man do they make weirdness happen in the city
Disk name: Weirdness makers
Bill Will now deal more damage after unstoppable monster is activated
Allies: hades, miss piggy, Mike wazowski

4 Likes

Please post all feedback

1 Like

Bill has not control over electricity whatsoever. Or at least he doesn’t manipulate it in the show.

For how long?

Just let this be a variable

You know he has to shake hands with them first, right?

This is useless in Arena, Coli, and Guild War.

How much more damage?

Yeah, for one the commas shouldn’t be there. And two I’d change the name. Sounds too similar to a lyric in the theme song of Star vs. the Forces of Evil…

And what is that health buff?

takes a deep breath

Bill is only one entity. He can’t possess more than one body in a single time.

Also, what are the disk effects? What stats are can be leveled with disk power? What bonuses can evolve using memories?

I suggest changing the name. The disk name just sounds weird and it isn’t logical to Gravity Falls.

Spoilers

Bill didn’t “make” Weirdmaggedon, he only started it by breaking the rift.

And again, how can disk power and memories be used on this disk?

It’s the deleted songs name from the show, and I’ll get rid of the comas

He does kinda use it in the episode dreamscapers, when he yells “eat nightmares” electricity flies out of his hands

Yes, but I’m not gonna change it

As is minnie, and she can control people by smelling flowers

1 Like

Of topic, but man is that annoying!

I wouldn’t know about any series errors in the concept so I would trust @Filadae_Djaq here.

That’s not electricity… more like some sort of energy…

:man_facepalming:

Minnie charms enemies with flowers. Bill can only “charm” enemies with himself.

It’s a series :upside_down_face:

Fixed it, told you I’ve never watched it, and there could be a movie

Hirsch (the creator) ended the show a few years ago. He doesn’t have any plans to do more with it.

Well, yes and no, in 2 weeks amphibia and gravity falls will have a crossover

You mean because of the frog versions of Soos and Stan? I wouldn’t necessarily call it a crossover, because they don’t look like themselves :eyes:

It’s more of a tribute, but at least we can see stan and soos again (well in a way)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney