The Mitchells vs the Machines: Thoughts?

For people who have seen it, I’d like to know your thoughts on Netflix’s Mitchells vs the Machines. This could be considered off topic, but I still wanna know what your thoughts are! Generally, I really like it.

It should be okay to talk about here.

I saw it. And I really liked it to.

… But it’s not anything related to Disney… unless I’m mistaken.

There’s a topic about music and not just Disney music.

This topic came out of the blue but I guess I’ll share my thoughts, I really liked the movie it was fun and definitely creative.

I can tell the animators had fun too. I also like how the lead was LGBT and how it was treated normally unlike other movies that love to shove things like that down your throat to get diversity points.

I actually made a concept for one of the characters in the movie :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Hope we can see it one day :eyes:

1 Like

It’s actually already released here it is if you wanna read it: the concept :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hey thanks for linking my topic to your concept, I really appreciate it.

My favorite part of the movie is the furby toys. They were funny!

I think the villain was a little too one-note at the end of the movie…but other than that, I thought The Mitchells vs. the Machines was a fantastic movie. A real visual treat overflowing with creativity and a lovable main cast that was instantly memorable, all partaking in a very worthy sci-fi comedy plot that had a sucker-punch of hard-hitting heart to it.

I should’ve expected it to be excellent, based on the pedigree of its creators alone, but I was thoroughly surprised at how great this movie was.

I haven’t seen it
Yet
But I plan on watching it because it looks
Fun
I especially like the clip where
It cuts away to a more serious tone

Wait is that supposed to be a reference to the robot guy where he said everything normally but one word was much more serious than the others

which is exactly why I thought it was off topic -_-

My favorite part of the movie, marked in a spoiler for those who never watched it or just like looking at spoilers like me lol

Spoiler!

Pal shut down the wifi, offered free wifi to those who went into the Human Fun Pod, and they just piled in :rofl:

1 Like

Yes.

I loved that I like fun guy lol

I LOVED it! SUCH a good movie!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney