The mummy and the man (and dog) (haunted mansion concept #1)

Yeah I’m releasing it early because I’m trying to take people’s mind off the compensation thing for a bit, anyway enjoy.

the mummy, Father Time, and the dog hero concept

Three of the mansion’s inhabitants are here, one a mummy from Egypt, an elderly ghost named Father Time, and a ghost dog
Quote: “ looooouuuuuuuder!

:star:
Role: tank
Position: midline
Team: yellow

Basic attack: each character will have their own attack
mummy: coughs shooting bugs and sand at the creeps and deal x
Father time: Yells and deals x to the creeps
Dog: throws ghost bone which deals x

Entrance: mummy’s sarcophagus is sitting on ground and he throws the lid of it at the creeps and deals x, then dog then comes out of the sarcophagus and the mummy pets him and takes out his tea. Father Time walks up to them and puts the cone to his ear

Defeat: all de-materialize and the sarcophagus disappears

Victory: Father Time picks up dog while the mummy throws his arms in the air in victory, but one comes off and Father Time chuckles

Skills

WHITE SKILL: louder by the corpse
:fist:normal
Father Time gives his hearing horn to the mummy who puts it in front of Loki (the dog who will be referred to Loki for the rest of the concept), Loki then barks which deals x to the creeps

GREEN SKILL: a sip of tea
:fist:normal
The mummy sips his tea and heals him, loki, Father Time, and all tanks x

BLUE SKILL: mummy dog sled
:sparkles:fantastic
The mummy wraps his bandages around Loki, Loki starts running and goes under father time’s feet who’s cane goes flying and hits a creep, all three are in the sarcophagus, Father Time hops out and grabs his cane and walks back to his position. While Loki and the mummy are ridding the deal x each time they pass which is between 3-5 times.

PURPLE SKILL: father of bones
When the trio dies Loki licks the mummy and then jumps in father time’s arms and licks him, they are then revived.

RED SKILL: the forgotten joke
The team gain a health and damage buff
+x speed
+x damage
+x damage to mummy dog sled

Friendships

Mummy, Father Time, and Loki/slinky
loki meets slinky and become friends but the mummy and time are upset of spending less time with their dog
Disk: a toy dog, dead dog, and two dead guys
For each x da eh they deal the trio will deal x more damage
Allies: crazy Harry, mother gothel, chip and dale

Mummy, Father Time, and Loki/Scrooge mcduck
scrooge finds two historical artifacts but they belong to time and the mummy who don’t let him have them
Disk: adventure of an after life time
All creeps won’t be able use their white or green skill
Allies: hades, Angel, cyber

6 Likes

Please post all feedback

I know, not the most recognizable hm characters but the mummy got a funko pop out of him so hey guess he is recognized

Next haunted mansion concept should be the ghost host or the hitchhiking ghosts, I’ll see how it plays out

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney