The nosy Neighbor-Agatha Harkness Unlikely Concept

It’s Irrer Minnie with a new Concept. This time from my favorite Marvel production of all time: the huge hit WandaVision!
This is also my Unlikely submission for @Scarlet_Captain’s Concept Contest. I hope you like it, please leave feedback!

Agatha Harkness

agathaallalong-removebg-preview

Looks as Agnes

ei_1618044354149-removebg-preview

Agatha Harkness is a 2-Star, Backline, Control Hero
Many Hands make light work. And many many mouths make good gossip.
Bio: Agatha Harkness has been plotting behind people’s backs for centuries and she won’t stop on battlefield. Be aware of her incredible powers if you want to fight her!

Trial Team: yellow

Appear: flies in and lands on the ground (before blue)
Victory: laughs evilly and then disappears with a snap of her fingers
Defeat: - as Agnes: turns back into Agatha and sinks down on her knees
-as Agatha: sinks down on her knees

Basic Attack: Agatha Harkness uses her powers to form a ball of magic and throws it at an enemy dealing X damage

Skills

PicsArt_04-11-11.36.03
White: Magic of Centuries
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Agatha Harkness performs a spell that removes 10% of their Max HP from each enemy and then curses them for ten seconds.
Enemies already cursed have the duration of their curse extended by four seconds and are dealt X extra damage.

PicsArt_04-11-11.35.14
Green: Mind Control
Agatha Harkness uses her powers to charm an enemy for ten seconds and granting them X Skill Power and Y Basic Damage for the same duration.
When the charm expires, she steals 20% of the enemy’s HP she gives to herself and becomes invincible for seven seconds.

PicsArt_04-11-11.35.39
Blue: Witch in Disguise
When Agatha Harkness enters the battlefield, she disguises herself as Agnes, the nosy neighbor. When she is Agnes, all her stats are increased by 30% and she heals X HP every five seconds. Whenever she uses her active Skill she changes her appearence.

PicsArt_04-11-11.34.44
Purple: Agatha all along
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
While in the appearance of Agatha Harkness, she places a random disable on the enemy with the highest remaining HP every five seconds and deals X damage to them.
If the enemy is already disabled, she instead curses them for ten seconds and deals X damage to all enemies.

PicsArt_04-11-11.36.33
Red: Too late to fix Anything
When an enemy falls below 20% of their Max HP after being attacked by Agatha Harkness/Agnes, she instantly KO’s them and gains X Skill Power for the remainder of the wave.
The instant KO can’t be dodged or evaded.

+X Skill Power
+X Fantastic Criit Chance
+X damage dealt to cursed enemies

Friendships

Agatah Harkness/Miss Piggy
The Importance of an impressive Appearance
Allies: Yzma, Powerline, Barley Lightfoot
Story: A few people in the city bond to give tips to each other and talk about the perfect dramatic appearance.
Disk: Evil Diva

• While in the Form of Agnes, she gains a shield for X HP (+X per Level) in the beginning of the wave
  • While in the Form of Agatha, her fantastic attacks deal 30% more damage (+5% per Star)

Agatha Harkness/Elsa
A different kind of Magic
Allies: Olaf, Dr Drakken, Davy Jones
Story: Agatha Harkness discovers Elsa wants to explore other kinds of magic with help of Davy Jones.
Disk: Chaos Magic

• all allies gain X Skill Power (+X per Level) whenever an enemy is cursed
  • whenever and enemy dodges one of Agatha Harkness’/Agnes’ attacks they are cursed for 2 seconds (+0.5 second per Star)
12 Likes

Leave all feedback, how would you rate this Concept on a scale from 1-10?
PicsArt_04-11-11.35.39

0 voters

Also did you watch WandaVision?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Who was your favorite character?

I cannot choose.

One of the rules of the contest is that the concept you submit can’t be one that was already in the forum. And unfortunately, there already is a Agatha Harkness concept

No, it said you can’t submit one you already created. Not in general

2 Likes

oh, sorry, I misread that

It’s no problem. :slightly_smiling_face:

Pietro. Or Jimmy Woo, I guess. All great though.

tenor (5)

Fietro is just trash…
Great concept!

1 Like

Agnes the nosy neighbor, I prefer the nosy neighbor rather than Agatha (I still like Agatha, but the Nosy Neighbor persona was charismatic for me)

Is she a villian?

Yes and no.

Summary

Wouldn’t it make more sense for her defeat as Agatha to turn into Agnes as that is her “Defeat” in the show?

1 Like

As her defeat in the show, she is turned to Agatha by Wanda and not herself :man_shrugging:t3: But yeah, I get your point

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney