The Predictor

Over the past year or so, I’ve been working on an extensive database that is supposed to give a little speculative list of characters for future updates. Seeing as how there are currently, at the exact second I’m writing this, no “spoiled” Characters left to reveal, I thought I’d share its predictions for characters to be added over the next year or so.

Only time will tell if we’ll be amazed at its accuracy or laughing at its inaccuracy. I thought I’d share it anyway, for a laugh…

APRIL 2021
Sign-in hero: Demona (Confirmed)

• Fred (Big Hero 6)
  • Fozzie Bear (The Muppets)
  • Gogo Tomago (Big Hero 6)

MAY 2021
Sign-in Hero: Baghera (The Jungle Book)

• Pinocchio (Pinocchio)
  • Hopper (A Bug’s Life)

JUNE 2021
Sign-in hero: Dipper and Mabel (Gravity Falls)

• Shego (Kim Possible)
  • Lightning McQueen (Cars)

JULY 2021
Sign-in hero: Raya (Raya and the Last Dragon)

• Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins)
  • Lumierre (Beauty and the Beast)

AUGUST 2021
Sign-in hero: Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

• Pete (Mickey and friends)
  • Grunkle Stan (Gravity Falls)

SEPTEMBER 2021
Sign-in hero: Esmerelda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

• Luz (Owl House)
  • Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid)
  • Sisu (Raya and the Last Dragon)

OCTOBER 2021
Sign-in hero: Cruella De Ville (101 Dalmatians)

• Sheriff of Nottingham (Robin Hood)
  • Maximilian (The Black Hole)
  • Kaa (The Jungle Book)
  • Ernesto de la Cruz (Coco)

NOVEMBER 2021
Sign-in hero: Herbie (The Love Bug)

• Quasimodo (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
  • Panchito and Jose (The Three Caballeros)

DECEMBER 2021
Sign-in hero: Anna (Frozen)

• Eda the Owl Lady (Owl House)
  • Elizabeth Swann/Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)

January 2022
Sign-in hero: Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)

• Kuzco (Emperor’s New Groove
  • Lilo (Lilo and Stitch)

February 2022
Sign-in hero: Will Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
(And strangely no-one else)

March 2022
Sign-in hero: Miss Spider (James and the Giant Peach)

• Lotso (Toy Story 3)
  • Star Butterfly (Star VS the Forces of Evil)
4 Likes

Well… they said Mary Poppins can’t come

15 Likes

Also… PB has confirmed that no Cars characters will come to the game this year.

13 Likes

An interesting list. I like some of these predictions and some may have some truth to them. The timing could work for a lot of them.

But I do think Raya will come later in the year like around September-October just like Ian Lightfoot did. Also, I think a Soul character like 22 could fit in here somewhere. She would definitely be likely.

This is more of wish list than predictions :confused:

16 Likes

Wrong. There are two.

Not this year

Never

You could at least add why you think what you’re saying might be true.

7 Likes

I hadn’t heard the news about Lightning and Mary Poppins, so that hasn’t been factored into the calculations. As for any more spoilers, I haven’t seen those either, so the predictor hasn’t factored those in. You can take Lightning and Mary off the list, add on the new spoilers (if they aren’t there already) if you like.

I mentioned earlier but I have a big database with equations meant to predict new characters based on previous character release patterns and such. This is what it predicted. I hold no illusions that these predictions are all going to happen, I just thought it’d be fun to see how its predictions compare to reality

Also someone else said this was more like a wishlist than predictions, and while there may be a little bias presupposed by my own preferences as the one writing the data for possible characters, it’s by no means my wishlist. I’m not much of a fan of Cars and Lightning McQueen would not be on my wishlist

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

13 Likes

Explain this to me, please, because I’m curious as to what equations and data you used to make these predictions.

8 Likes

Make sure to check everything before predicting anything…

Equations? Why would you need to use equations?

5 Likes

You mean February 2022 and March 2022

2 Likes

I would say that the soul characters could come this summer like the film was supposed to come out last season but it was pushed lately

I don’t think we can predict anything really. When we think their leading us down one path. They open another. You know, shake it up. Keep us on our toes.

2 Likes

The only way we really can is new movie releases or anniversaries. For example, I predict Raya and Sisu are coming September-October since that’ll be a solid 6 months after their movie came out and a solid 3 months after it’s been out for free.

I don’t think it’s going to happen because PB well not let show some future notes and doesn’t give spoilers to the fourm

There is a reason for that?

Rights, I would assume. MP was originally a book, not owned by Disney

Confirmed in Q&A by devs.
Marvel and Star Wars are also ‘‘banned’’, Cars for this year.

5 Likes

Personally, I dont think that any of the recent series (like Star, Dipper and Mabel, Luz and Eda) come too soon (Gravity Falls and Star, maybe in 2-3 years and The Owl House, Amphibia and Big City Greens until the series ends, when all the characters have unlocked all their potential)

1 Like

I know, but there is a reason plausible, I know Marvel and Star wars (because they more extern property, and honestly, would be too OP) and Cars maybe they dont planner this year (maybe next year) but why not Poppins? Its restricted like Tarzan?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney