The Predictor

OK, I have updated for new data and can give some “prediction updates”. I won’t edit the original list for now, that feels a bit disengenuous to the idea of the whole thing, though I might post a new full list update once we get a month or two ahead of the original post.

For now though:

• A certain datamined character is predicted for this month
  • Fozzie has been pushed back and is now May’s login hero (replacing Baghera, who has vanished for some reason)
  • Dumbo replaces Lightning McQueen
  • Esmerelda jumps ahead to take Mary Poppins’ spot
  • Accordingly, Daisy Duck takes Esmerelda’s spot as September sign-in
1 Like

The datamined hero is more likely to be the May sign-in than Fozzie…

An intriguing assertion. That’s not what the Predictor says, but I’d be interested to know what your basis on this assertion is to potentially improve its future accuracy…

According to a person called Numi, a sign-in hero’s data is always complete in the files before being announced and/or released

One website you can use to verify this is wakkatu. And Fozzie is, frankly, not on the website.

6 Likes

That’s not always the case that the complete heroes on file ends up as sign in heroes I think the current statistics sits as 65% for what you say and 45%.

But yes it’s more likely to be the sign in based on the statistics

Pretty impressed. The logic is sound, and a few things already look like they will come true (Loosely).
:+1: Keeping my eyes on this.

1 Like

???

If you’re gonna try to prove the statement wrong, do it in a different way, please

3 Likes

I’m with Djaq.

Could you perhaps give an example of a time someone was the Sign in and they weren’t complete in the files?

3 Likes

So we getting dumbo instead of lighting mcqueen just why?

Who saids we’re getting Dumbo?

… None of this is confirmed.

Look above in baroness eric s comment

It’s just predictions…

No-Music
No spoilers, please!

Datamined charthers cant be mentioned here?

Yes. That would be considered spoilers.

2 Likes

That’s… kind of a rule.

4 Likes

Polaris said at some point that Lightning McQueen wasn’t coming this year, a statement I hadn’t noticed at the time of the original list. That’s why I replaced him, and Dumbo popped up as his replacement.

I’ve said this earlier but for those who are confused, it bears repeating: Nothing on here is confirmed. I created an automated database that generates a speculative projection of characters who could be coming out over the next year or so, and I posted its output here because I thought it’d be fun to see how its predictions compared to the actual releases.

OK, Pocahontas has been confirmed as the May sign-in, and there’s no more Tuesdays left in April so Fozzie, Gogo and Fred will have to wait til another month. I’ll do another Predictor update soon, whenever I get the time to check

1 Like

Maybe fozzie as aniversry hero?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney