The Pyromaniac

Before I start, I just want to let you know that Citron and Gumball Cookie will be released consecutively from today. I want to finish them up so that I can focus on other concepts and more importantly school. They might be a bit rushed, but I still have plenty ideas for them. I hope you understand. :slightly_smiling_face:

Gwendolin

“With enough fuel in the air, everything burns!”

Gwendolin, the pyromaniac, shows her enemies that there’s no problem yet to be solved with fire. Lots and lots of fire.

Stars: :star:
Role: Damage
Position: Mid
Trial Team: Blue
Entrance: Jumps into position and gets her flamethrower ready
Victory: Jumps up and kicks
Defeat: Tries to throw a flaming cocktail but it explodes on her
Attack: Shoots a flame from her flamethrower

White Skill: Fire Storm (Fantastic Damage)
Gwendolin sets the whole screen alight, dealing X damage to all enemies, blinding them for 9 seconds, and burning them, dealing X damage per second for 5 seconds.

Green Skill: Flaming Cocktail (Fantastic Damage)
Gwendolin throws a cocktail of fire at the back most enemy, dealing X damage to them and blinding them for 7 seconds. If the enemy is already blinded they take an extra X damage.

Blue Skill: Heat It Up
Gwendolin creates a powerful fire wave which blinds nearby enemies for 6 seconds and granting allies X skill power and causing their basic attacks to deal X damage per second for 3 seconds. This boost on allies lasts for 7 seconds.

The blind has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Purple Skill: Burn It (Fantastic Damage)
Gwendolin’s basic attacks now set enemies on fire, burning them for 3 seconds which deals X damage per second from this skill. If an enemy is already on fire, the damage is increased by 100%.

Red Skill: Everything Burns
“Heat It Up” also converts debuffs into stacks of “Hardy”. Each stack of “Hardy” blocks one debuff being applied and is then removed. Gwendolin can convert up to 4 debuffs into “Hardy”.

Debuffed enemies take 5% of their Max HP as damage per second while debuffed. If they are debuffed again, the damaged is doubled.

The bonus damage is reduced against enemies above level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Basic Damage
+X Reality
+X Skill Power from “Heat It Up”

Friendship Disks:

Gwendolin-Duke Caboom
Stunt Double
More Widespread Damage
+Gwendolin’s basic attacks deal X splash damage.
• “Flaming Cocktail” and “Heat It Up” also burns nearby enemies, dealing X damage per second for 5 seconds.
• Blinded enemies take XX% (+50% per star level) more damage from “Fire Storm”

Gwendolin-Gumball Cookie
Bam-Bamboozled
Stronger Blinds and Chance to Stun
+X Armor
+XX (+20 per star level) Reality Negation
• Gwendolin has a XX% (+20 per star level) chance to stun enemies in addition to blinding or burning them.
• Blinds last XX% (+15 per star level) longer.
• Blinded enemies take X extra damage while blinded.

4 Likes

I can be a pyromaniac sometimes (mostly with pyrotechnics like fireworks and stuff) so this concept is great and funny.

3 Likes

They kinda sound the same, but great concept! 10/10

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney