THE SPOON! ((Likely hero concept))

WANDER AND SYLVIA

6C389A9E-448B-46F7-BB08-60236BA429E5

The Galatic heroes. Wander and Sylvia share their music and combat skills all over the battlefield!

Quote: “Hate’s great! Best villain! Taste cake! It’s fillin’! Fix gate! Needs drillin’! Date Kate! She’s willin’!”

Role: Tank

Position: Frontline

Trial: Yellow

Stars: :star: :star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Wander walks into battle until Sylvia runs to put him on her back.

Victory: Wander hops off of Sylvia’s back and they begin to dance.

Defeat: Wander cries as Sylvia tries to comfort him.

Basic attack: Sylvia punches the nearest enemy.

SKILLS

White skill: Musical talent!
image (6)

Wander plays his banjo, this heals Wander and Sylvia X, charms the closest enemy for 6 seconds, and causes them to go invincible for 5 seconds.

The charm has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Green skill: Galatic ram!
image (7)
True damage :shield:
Sylvia rams her head into the closest enemy dealing x damage and knocking them back.

Blue skill: Spacehouse!
image (8)
Fantastic damage :sparkles:
Sylvia dodges a melee attack and counters her attacker, dealing damage plus stealing energy from his attacker with a roundhouse kick. This deals x damage and stuns the enemy for 5 seconds.

The stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level x.

Purple skill: Mustard or mayo?!
Once per wave when Wander and Sylvia reach 0% HP, Wander eats a turkey sandwich healing them x and increasing their attack speed by x.

Red Skill: Galatic heroes!
2023_07_04_009_Kleki
Wander and Sylvia are immune to disables for the first 7 seconds of battle. If they recieve a disable they will instead gain x armor.

Additional stat boosts:
+X Basic damage
+X skill power
+X reality

FRIENDSHIPS

Wander and Sylvia/Lord Hater (Upcoming hero concept)

Campaign: My fair hatey!

Disk: Quickly produced!
Musical talent now increases Wander and Sylvia’s basic damage and attack speed by x for 5 seconds.
+X skill power
+X armor

Allies: Fozzie, Perry, Queen of hearts

Wander and Sylvia/Kermit
dialogue_kermit

Campaign: Musical bond!

Disk: Music appeal!
“Musical Talent” now heals allies 25% of its heal.
+X HP
+X reality

Allies: Animal, Mickey, Powerline

Thanks for reading!

This is a remake of my very old Wander and Sylvia concept.
https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/the-galaxy-heroes/1184670
(Tell me if I improved!)

Check out my other concepts!
2023_06_30_00z_Kleki-modifiedcircle-cropped - 2020-11-29T162507.130
2023_07_01_12k_Kleki

8 Likes

I forgot to say but please post feedback! I wanna improve!!!

2 Likes

Well done! Only a few things are wrong: in the White Skill, what’s the duration of the Charm? And, in the Lord Hater disk, Wander and Sylvia’s Basic Attack and Speed are increased for how many seconds? And what type of Speed is increased? Movement, Attack or Both? But really, well done!

3 Likes

Done! Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

This is a very good hero concept! In my opinion Wander Over Yonder is the most underrated Disney TVA show and I’m happy to see it get some love with this high effort hero concept! Alongside Wander and Sylvia I think it would be cool if Lord Hater And Commander Peepers, and Lord Dominator were added! And just for fun PerBlue could do some joke picks like Dr Screwball Jones or The Evil Sandwich or Little Bits! Also I will check out your other hero concepts since I really liked this one!

1 Like

Aw thanks! And yea! I’m a huge Wander over yonder fan and i really hope some Wander over yonder representation can get added! Its a great show :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

2 Likes

Wander Over Yonder is one of my comfort shows every time I think about it I feel good inside! Wander Over Yonder is represented even if it’s not through characters for example the Skullship which is Lord Hater’s Ship and Wander’s Teddy Bear are both badges! The fact that it’s represented alone makes me happy! But if this franchise got characters in the game I would be even happier!

1 Like

Updated some stuff!

1 Like

Nice I like/love this also I like/love Wander Over Yonder show too. I remember when the show first came on TV and I would watch it. It was a good/great show in my opinion. Anyway I think this is good :slightly_smiling_face::+1::green_heart::orange_heart::heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

This needs to. Happen😀

1 Like

Please, don’t revive dead topics.

Mickey Fan now I know not to revive dead topics, thanks

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney