The Telltale Series Chapters 17-20

The society Mirage is too Orwelian to be good really. So for me it seems they are pretty much the bad guys here.

And just as with the animal kingdom, we should make the right decision, even if it costs another kingdom skill.

2 Likes

Well the story of this series is basically bad endings iirc, so it’s possible that some of the resistance may have grown more corrupt than usual? :man_shrugging:

Next choice is out.

1 Like

why did I decide to FINALLY read this?

And since I don’t wanna read archives, who is Mirage?

She is not in the archives since she arrived this (or last) chapter. Originally she worked for Syndrome in The Incredibles. Now she seems to rule the Tech Kingdom

3 Likes

Full shocker, but yes, the next choice is out!

5 Likes

R.I.P. Fred :cry:

But good to see you being back @Champion_David ! Hope college isn’t being too hard on you!

3 Likes

86 days later…

College has been a pain, and I struggled to find a proper balance. Fortunately, I am back for Christmas, and if I move along steadily, which I will now, this story should be wrapped up before I get off break.

The conclusion for Chapter 19 has been written, and I have introduced the first choice for 20. I have every intention of being the first forum story to actually reach its conclusion so if y’all continue making choices, your efforts will be paid off with heartbreak, or happiness.

What choice?

Your choices affect the fates of your companions. Do they die, or do they live? All depends on if their favor is high enough.

:thinking:

You are running out of chapters so I suggest catering to the people with the lowest favor in your party.

:open_mouth:

I am trying to help you, I don’t want to have to kill anyone off anymore than you do…

:smiling_imp:

:man_shrugging:

6 Likes

What’s everyones reasoning behind the choices? Cause I’m not sure if asking for help or doing it ourselves will give more favor to Quasi

It’s great to see this series again!!

3 Likes

Next choice is out!

Yes yes, I couldn’t resist including her. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

everyone makes typos nowadays am i right

even HL/David

1 Like

Troy hasn’t got any capes right?

Right?

1 Like

I certainly hope not

1 Like

Next choice is out! This choice has very little consequence on the story, it just dictates what kinda fighting style you use for the remainder. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Next choice is out!

2 Likes

you put in dash? he’s gonna break the story!

5 Likes

Next choice is out!

Adding it a little early cuz we’re making pizza later then gonna watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, which is like a four hour movie.

I wanted to make sure I didn’t forget so…

2 Likes

Nice to see we unlocked another kingdom skill!!

And we seem to agree so far we should use it too!

@Champion_David one other thing: is it intentional to no longer show who voted what? Or just forgot it (which can happen of course)

1 Like

I keep forgetting!

the button to show who voted isn’t visible anymore… I suppose I can fix this one since its early. :thinking:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney