The Veil of Aurora's Guide Collection

This is very good advice. Many people (including me) have ideas that are clouded up and can’t see the simple answer.

Please stay tuned: slowly but surely, I will be adding a special “Red Skill” segment in the overviews of heroes that have them. I will not add them in the “gameplay” portion of the overviews, and that’s because of the nature of Red Skills in general. These things take a SIGNIFICANT amount of time and resources to invest in, so unless PerBlue decides to change that, I will treat them as a separate aspect of the hero, somewhat like I do when I write about Friendship Disks.

When I add Red Skills to an overview that is already completed, I’ll comment on that topic to properly notify about the update.

3 Likes

Update: link for damage hero guide part 2 now available.

Better let y’all know that progress will be very, very slow for the next little while. Have other things that have my attention at the moment.

2 Likes

Do you need help? I got some counter against the characters

No, no, I don’t need help. I’m just taking a break from writing this series, that’s all.

You’re the boss

Update: added link for damage hero guide part 3.

2 Likes

Major upheaval imminent. The Control hero guide will be divided into 4 parts to accommodate the arrival of Captain Hook.

4 Likes

Upheaval complete. Control Hero Guide part 4 now available.

3 Likes

This is amazing work!

2 Likes

Thx for the Great work!
Hey is Nick and Vanellope missing, too bad?:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nick probably Will be un part 6, think? And vanellope, in the part 10

Hey man, I appreciate this a lot. I will be pinning it in my guilds discord. Love from server 18

2 Likes

Very useful guide, thanks for all the effort!

There has been a major upheaval. To accommodate Gizmoduck, Launchpad, and Linguini & Remy, the Support Hero Guides have now been divided into 4 parts. I’ve made sure all the appropriate links are correct for easy navigation.

3 Likes

There’s also Donald who is a control

And oogie boogie who is a tank

Oogie has been dealt with. Haven’t done a thing for Colette and Donald yet though.

1 Like

Donald to me is very useful for dealing heavy damage

While also having the chance of absorbing debuffs and randomly applying them to enemies with “flying into a rage” which makes him a wild card…to me at least

Donald’s active is very weak

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney