The Veil of Aurora's Guide Collection

Really

Dang…nevermind on the heavy damage then

But he still is a good control (he once was a damage people he once was a damage)

I am pretty sure Aurora knows that already

Actually, I didn’t know that. I’ve been gone for so long that I’m not entirely sure what exactly is Meta.

Ah… I thought you read all the patches by now

Oh I totally have, but that’s completely different from actually seeing real results.

2 Likes

Since you haven’t added Colette to any of your guides, I’d like to say it here

Colette isn’t easy to disrupt, and can deal good damage

I haven’t worked on her much yet. So I couldn’t say much

I just wanna thank this community so much. This topic has earned 50 hearts—my second ever topic to do so.

“The Veil of Aurora’s Guide Collection” and the “Chronological Character Release Guide” have both earned these honours.

At first I was just doing this as a self-therapeutic activity. But then it evolved into something more than that… It’s become more or less something of a love-project.

Recently, progress has been slow (for better or worse, it must stay that way), but I do have several other ideas I’d like to manifest as well. Stay tuned, and enjoy the guides :heart:

24 Likes

There has been a major shift in the CONTROL guides. There are now 5 parts to accommodate new characters that were previously not listed in the guides. As such, the provided link have been updated and are now properly designated to the correct pages.

Part 1: Hook, Colette, Donald, Facilier
Part 2: Flynn
Part 3: Hank & Dory
Part 4: Magica
Part 5: Powerline

Their overview remain blank for now. I’ll get to them whenever I feel like it.

3 Likes

There has also been a shift in the TANK guides. There are now 5 parts and all the links have been updated. Felix, Gonzo, and Goofy were all moved to Part 2.

Part 1: Eeyore, moved Felix and Goofy
Part 2: Gerald, Marlin, & Nemo
Part 3: moved Gonzo
Part 4: Oogie
Part 5: Pooh

A minor change also happened in the Support Guides; Tron was added in Part 4.

2 Likes

Update: I apologize as I seemed to have spammed the forums with seemingly empty topics. I essentially completed the foundation of the guides so that all the present characters are accounted for, while also giving myself a uniquely easy-to-navigate, flexible format to use that easily accommodates the anticipation of new heroes.

Of course, the individual overviews remain incomplete, which will always be the case. I just made it so that it will always be easy for be to get in and out of them whenever I please. In the meantime, please read the guides! Enjoy them, develop your killer strats, use these articles to help create your dream team. And above all, avoid making physical contact with people and always practice good hygene.

6 Likes

Update: added a new guide.

Invasion Team Building 101: Team Red

5 Likes

Update: added another guide.

Invasion Team Building 101: Team Blue

4 Likes

Oops that was embarrassing.

3 Likes

Update: added yet another Invasion guide.

Invasion Team Building 101: Team Yellow

2 Likes

HUGE update: all video-related topics are now linked in the collection. This took a lot of digging but here are some highlights:

• Some of these videos are old and so some teams I used back then might not work very well anymore.
  • I love Elsa
  • I love Jack Skellington
  • Kevin is a great hero in this game and you can’t convince me otherwise.
  • Disney Princesses are great.
  • Support Heroes are the best.
  • Use Ursula and/or Flynn Rider, because yes.
11 Likes

Just a PSA:

Some of you might have already figured this out, but there won’t be any new guides any time soon. This is indefinite, so the only way you’ll know my guides are back is when I say they’re back.

In the meantime, I’m still lurking around. I’ll update the Red Skills guide occasionally. I’ll drop a video occasionally. I’m not actually gone.

6 Likes

I’m assuming you had to hold the guides because it became too complicated for you to fit it in your schedule.

:man_facepalming:

They didn’t cancel it. They’re just on hold

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney