The weirdest duck in duckburg (unlikely concept)

Fethry Duck concept
fethry Duck is ready for a fight with the creeps, with his scientific “genius” and mitsy he can win the battle for his team

Quote: I was just compromising the, oh what’s that thing that does the thinking, brain!
:star:
Frontline
Damage

Basic attack:
Punches an enemy with his hand
Entrance:
Fethry falls from the top of the screen upside down with his glass of sea water, he falls on his head, then when he turns right side up his glass of sea water falls out of his glass, fethry throws the glass backwards
Victory:
mitsy comes and fethry hugs her
Defeat:
A hydrothermal vent is under fethry and it shoots him off screen

Skills

White skill: mitsy mayhem
:sparkles:fantastic
Mitsy slams her tail down on the enemy while fethry yells for mitsy, mitsy will stun the enemy and deal damage

Green skill: blue krill blue krill under the sea
:shield:true
Fethry points and a light from the mcduck undersea lab Flashes at the enemy which will blind them and it will shield fethry

Blue skill: hydrothermal vent madness
:fist:normal
A hydrothermal vent is under the creep closest to fethry, it will shoot the creep up in the air and put them in the back of the battle

Purple skill: the fourth coolest thing he ever did
Fethry will double the amount of health and damage each person on his team has and will deal. It really is the fourth coolest thing he ever did.

Red skill: the power of krill
All stunned And blinded enemies will be dealt more damage, and With this skill, blue krill blue krill under the sea Will Now give fethry invincibility for 8 seconds
+x speed
+x damage
+x damage to mitsy Mayhem

Friendships

Fethry Duck/Gizmoduck
interns of scrooge
Fethry will now gain more health and his blue skill will make the enemy slower
+x speed
Allies: Judy hopps, baloo, mushu

Fethry Duck/hiro
scientists, sort of
Fethry will now gain more energy faster for his white skill
+damage
Allies: baymax, tia dalma, hercules

5 Likes

Please post all suggestions, I hope you like it

Also I’m just gonna go out and say it, this was hard. I had to incorporate krill in the best way, and I would like to say this is one of my favorite concepts to make, next to roger rabbit and uncle deadly

1 Like
  • This is good
  • I have feedback
  • Who is this
  • This is bad
  • This is okay

0 voters

If you don’t know who this is, fethry Duck is a cousin of Donald Duck’s and Huey, Dewey, and louie’s cousin. He originated from the comics being some what of an annoyance to Donald. He made his first animated appearance in the DuckTales episode The depths of cousin fethry in which Huey and Dewey get a call from fethry who they have never met. They go to Scrooge’s undersea lab’s elevator that doubles as I light house (see green skill). They get in the elevator and find a dummy of fethry. Fethry is hanging from the calling drinking a glass of sea water (see entrance). Fethry explains what he was doing (see quote). They go down to the lab but have to get fethry’s team (this is why there is so much krill) they fight a couple mutated sea serpents. Fethry then grabs a jar a shows them the team which is a jar filled with krill. They go to the elevator then it breaks, so they swim to fethry’s house. The undersea lab is abandoned and fethry shows them what he called them for, rainbow colored krill which he thought “looked pretty”. Huey and Dewey are obviously mad. The creature (rainbow krill) attacks them fethry saves the kids. Then he releases that the creature is his long lost friend mitsy. Mitsy saves them fethry says he will be a scientist. We actually get the story of how he became a scientist in a DuckTales comic. But he was just gyro’s new intern.

That’s a good description of the episode

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney