The White Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland Hero Concept)

the White Rabbit

No matter how much time the White Rabbit has, he’s always on a time crunch, rushing through both allies and enemies to get where he needs to be.
Trial Team: Blue
Role: Midline Control
Stars: :star:
Quote: “Oh, my fur and whiskers! I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!”

Animations:
Entrance: the White Rabbit rushes into the battlefield, but comes to a screeching halt at the sight of enemies.
Victory: the White Rabbit plays his trumpet.
KO: the White Rabbit’s watch breaks apart.

Skills:
Basic Attack: the White Rabbit checks his watch, granting himself and allies X energy.

White Skill - Rush Hour - Fantastic Damage
the White Rabbit runs through enemies, dealing X damage and removing X reality from them.

Green Skill - Tick Tock
the White Rabbit jumps in panic, accidentally dropping and breaking his watch, which slows all enemies’ attack speeds by 70% for 6 seconds.

Blue Skill - Clockwork
the White Rabbit winds the knob on his clock, giving allies X additional energy and increasing their attack speeds by 45% for 8 seconds.

Purple Skill - a Real Important Date
Each time the White Rabbit performs his “Rush Hour” skill, he steals X Skill Power from each enemy he hits. His armor and max HP are increased to X.

Red Skill - No Time to Say Hello
the White Rabbit’s “Tick Tock” skill also affects charmed allies. After their charm time is up, the skill effects are removed from that ally.

• +X max HP
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X damage to Clockwork

Friendships:
the White Rabbit + Genie
Campaign: Right On Time - Genie notices the White Rabbit in a traffic jam, wishing that he was never late for anything. Genie fulfills his “wish,” allowing everything in the White Rabbit’s way to clear a path and help him get where he needs to be all the time.
Disk: All of the Plus Column
Disk Memory: the White Rabbit’s “Rush Hour” skill deals X extra damage to enemies with an active shield.
Disk Power: Z energy gain
Allies: King Louie, Mr. Big & Koslov, Shank

the White Rabbit + the Mad Hatter
Campaign: Unbirthday Wish - the Mad Hatter joins the White Rabbit in venturing throughout the City while discreetly shopping for gifts for his unbirthday. While the White Rabbit’s browsing and the Mad Hatter’s shopping continues on, they both almost fall late to the White Rabbit’s unbirthday party.
Disk: Time Is Money
Disk Memory: the White Rabbit’s “Clockwork” skill fills up a random ally’s energy bar completely.
Disk Power: Z White Skill power
Allies: Lock, Shock, & Barrel, Kida, Carl

I love it❤️

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney