This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

Lose contest you was never going to win the contest only 3 guilds Have.

This is ridiculous - it’s like amateur hour in gameland :joy:

I think this is ridiculous you warned people you’d ban them if they did. So what on earth is the problem. You have had enough time to fix this issue. Its just laziness. Its that simple. I mean the bug was exploited without that you wouldn’t know to fix it.

2 Likes

I’m more interested in getting the progress rewards to my guildmates, tbh, but it’s also true that, as a guild, we nearly always finish in the top 1%, which is better than I fare in 95% of the individual contests.

2 Likes

Oh lawdy another great idea by numi not!!! Guild contests shouldn’t be cancelled you dislike spenders hence your opinions on bad deals. Swear you work for PB

This fix will be in the next update. It’s currently in the final QA process and then we need a server update to put it in the game.

7 Likes

So will guild be next week then instead of fortify or will it follow same schedule cause back to back stamina contests is extremely hard on the f2p crowd

2 Likes

We may be pushing the next update due to approvals so I cannot give an exact time when they’ll be back unfortunately.

5 Likes

Will the next contest be adjusted to not just be stamina and diamonds to compensate

1 Like

For players able to complete City Watch, it looks like it’ll be possible to get a million points with minimal stamina expenditures, at least on server 2. Whether it’s worth the effort is another question altogether.

I’m excited for those three leaked heroes we saw a few days ago :tada:
(Not gonna mention names since it will be deleted if I do)

Unless you made the mistake of playing during the day today, and getting through the prize wall. I’m not doing the math because I know it’ll make me throw my phone.

2 Likes

Even if you’ve already finished all the hero quests for the prize wall, don’t buy any of the prize token deals, and have no one else in the guild buying any of the guild gift deals for prize tokens, you’ll still be able to get about 350,000 points from the daily prize wall quests. Using your upgraded, and apparently quite powerful, Raya in City Watch every day can earn another 200,000+ points, again not assuming any banked resets or reset items.

So, yeah, maxing out your Raya even before the contest was announced (even though the contests 6 weeks and 12 weeks ago awarded points for prize wall tokens) cost you a few hundred thousand points, which could hurt if you’re right on the dividing line between the top 1% and the top 5%. Otherwise, I’m not convinced it rises above the level of time-consuming annoyance.

@Loutre , could the team please look into City Watch, especially with contests being more and more City Watch focused recently.

• Remove the raid ticket cap of Hard City Watch - this is not needed and force us to raid during contests which does not yield any points
  • Weekly Easy and Medium raid tickets are completely useless for any established players. There is no incentive for us to use these tickets because 1. they don’t count for contests and 2. the rewards are way worse than Hard mode because we do not get Epic City Watch Keys
  • Please consider that if we have raid tickets, this will not count as our daily reset - this will help us to get rid of the easy and medium raid tickets without losing the rewards from them.

Thank you.

1 Like

If there is a chance to give our heroes (the team) ideas for contest rewards, here is what I mentioned earlier (emoji items):

Many new players don´t have any, so would be nice if they had some.

9 Likes

Cosmetic crates exists. Bye.

We are talking Christmas. Bye.

3 Likes

MORE cosmetic crates.

100 normal
5 guaranteed

Bye.

1 Like

Nah, we need something different for Christmas. Not the usual thingies. And technically the items I shown are superior to the Cosmetic Crates. Although they could give “dupe” value of the collection for those already having all.

5 Likes

Why? No point doing that.

Just give more of usual rewards, which are already great.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney