This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

I think there will be something Advent- or Christmas-related to get those… at least I would expect something considering the time. (Hopefully it won´t break during a… break.)

Oh well, it was nice while it lasted, and at least it looks like contests will still give 15 crates a week.

2 Likes

Contest is going to get changed! I doubled checked with team since it’s a guild contest and we want to double check the fix on that exploit so no guild contests until that fix is fully in!

5 Likes

:eyes: WHAT THE HECK

I saw that!

2 Likes

Yes and I corrected myself, because I know what´d happen.

But the contest prizes likely won´t change, will they?
Tbh the team could have just made the contest co-op with like 10x requirements or so.

4 Likes

Not positive yet on what else will change, but 100% will not be a guild contest.

2 Likes

As I say could be a co-op instead, we didn´t have that one in an eternity. I´d like to see it return someday.

1 Like

A Co-Op contest in 3 weeks would actually work pretty well as it is the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day period, so the Co-OP contests could be Christmas themed and have extra good rewards since it is Christmas :-).

Thoughts on this idea?

1 Like

Agreed on that one, I´d like that :slight_smile:

We would not really have time to make a whole new themed contest. We’re hoping to get this changed within the hour or so.

2 Likes

Maybe a plan for both Halloween and Christmas on 2022? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is in 3 weeks, and I don’t really mean other than changing the text like this text:

So not necessarily any big Christmas customization, just a nod to that it is Christmas mainly :-). If that’s not possible I respect that, but yeah thought I at least clarify what I meant.

And just like… using heroes associated with winter… so Frozen cough cough (I hate it so much)

I think Mickey, Goofy and Donald if not Minnie as well could be Christmas themed characters, or at least where I live where it is common to watch Disney like Donald and Mickey shorts during Christmas :-).

Thematically Frozen might make more sense for the rest of the world, but yeah Mickey especially could be Christmas themed in my view.

An idea at least :-).

Here’s an idea… keep the guild contest and add guild perks as a tier reward

1 Like

I’d rather have some of the old emoji items as a reward in a Christmas contest.

Loutre, maybe an idea? New players don’t have many emojis and at least would bring them a bit closer to the old players? :thinking:

Would be a pretty good Christmas present, although a bit useless for old players. (Maybe cosmetic points could be added?)

2 Likes

Why are we losting the guild contest?

Here you go!

7 Likes

I realize that y’all probably wouldn’t want this as a permanent fix, but just for this contest would it be possible to change the cool-down period for earning rewards from 24 hours to, say, 96 hours, or even (to be really thorough) 144 hours? I’d hate to lose yet another guild contest.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney