This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

or Cosmetics for the Halloween :smirk: there was one like that near the anniv if not mistaken

I thought you don’t want P2W content here… :yawning_face:

Wait a second… maybe Prize Wall could be sort of re-done to give 1 Guaranteed Cosmetic Crate since, say, level 20 or 30 @Loutre? :thinking:
30 is the increase right? From 1 to 2… so it could be instead from 1 purple to 1 purple + 1 orange.

In that case it won´t be THAT P2W anymore.

So, considering the Trick or Treat Contest:

Pros:

• Scoring for Diamonds and Stamina barely changed (the limited one) - since it´s basically FtN
  • Mod Upgrades, 80 Cosmetic Crates and stable 45 Badge Crates as a reward

Cons:

• The overall point amount for Surge and CW seems to be a bit off if the whole guild does not spam those heroes as Mercenaries, EVEN THEN if there are X players in a guild and they all use their characters and one merc, it is still just 2 uses in Surge or CW per day… and the amount of points for doing that each day for 6 days is low
  • Stamina and Diamonds don´t account together to 1M (THEY SHOULD even in the contests with extra points)

So, overall it just seems as a much worse edition of FtN @Loutre

4 Likes

A copypasta from the team… Really, @Loutre? It even says “Earn limited bonus points by earning Memories for Bolt!” :man_facepalming:

I really hoped for Help the Merchants contest. But likely it died out with Prize Wall introduction :confused:

Also, Progress Reward should be Gadget, not Helga, Loutre. Please tell the team to fix.
EDIT: Nevermind. They both are there. :joy:

4 Likes

Getting the wording fixed!

5 Likes

Now that we got more available guaranteed cosmetic crates in the new Trial Event, could be the team poked a bit to give about the same ratio of them in the contests @Loutre?

That is… well… 15 guaranteed cosmetic crates for a 14 day event, so let´s square it at 1/day. So what I mean is whether the contests can give 7 or 8 of them (in progress rewards) instead of just pitiful 1 piece.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Aren´t there 30 badge crates missing at the top @Loutre? I sincerely hope the team did not throw them out.

There are 15 for 750K/500K, so I feel that if there are supposed to be some at 1M, its probably gonna be 25.

There were altogether 45 (15+30) for eternity. I disapprove of any changes to this unless there is a trial event to mitigate that deficiency. Otherwise I can start blaming the team for again raising the F2P-P2P gap.

2 Likes

Also this thing @Loutre

(Servers 21-24 getting 92 gold. Very useful.)

Not that other servers get some extraordinary amounts either.

This has been reported in a topic already, just saying.

Just posted in the other thread:

Crates are correct. They’re being pulled back in contests to be distributed elsewhere, but yes the gold and XP appear to be incorrect.

that’s disappointing; they were the main (often only) reason I pushed and spent extra resources to hit 1M points. I’m no longer going to worry about that without the crate prize incentive :man_shrugging:

Hopefully if they are distributed elsewhere, we can still get a similar amount.

3 Likes

What is that 92 gold that’s a joke right on s23

It’s incorrect.
Also,

1 Like

Ahh okay good

Should be fixed now!

2 Likes

Just to be clear , pretty sure @Pipsqueak means distributed elsewhere does not mean in the form of “a buy this deal to get the item “ only location.

5 Likes

Also @Loutre I hope this wasn´t a direct answer to people cheating the contest last time… and that the scoring is now correctly allocated so the thing does not happen.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney