This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

Meh, guild contest, any reasonably-active guild will get all the progress rewards even with minimal stamina expenditures, and any whale guilds chasing top 3 rankings will be spending for the contest regardless.

Heists are where it’s at anyway; get your guildmates to guard a few diamonds, and have one or two players who still enjoy the mode finish up the heist for everyone’s points.

I at least wish for the “hard cap” to increase to at least what is required in Fortify contest @Loutre. Hopefully :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hahaha and give more diamonds from arena/coli Challengers while you are working on this

This is what we need the amount required should be same as hard stamina cap

1 Like

The April 1st contest must have been an April Fool’s joke. My guild (server 1) did even make the first progress reward but ended up in the top 10%. Contest fatigue? Excessive tier requirements? Expensive stamina deals? (I prefer spending $5 at a time, not $10.) Take your pick @Loutre.

1 Like

This guild contest is indeed hard. It took us 5 days out of 6 to complete it :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: the scoring system is horrible to say the least

1 Like

This was a P2W contest, squeezing the last money out of players while they can…
sorry to be all doom and gloom, but it is true and nothing done in the last year has proven that this is untrue.

Jessie J had it wrong when she sang… “It’s not about the money, money, money”

4 Likes

Personally, I think the message Jessie J was trying to convey by sing this was that it shouldn’t be about the money, money, money…but sadly, corporations tend to have a habit of giving in to greed anyway.

3 Likes

Funny how when the contest is fair this thread is empty. Lol

2 Likes

I thought about mentioning that I’ve noticed a lot fewer players lowering arena defenses this time around, but that’s less about the contest itself than about how players approach it.

1 Like

Sooooooooooo excited to get all these Sarah chips from contest… why everything must be just bad, like it hurts PB to add something good nowadays.

And diamonds in scoring, oh wow… just wow.

2 Likes

But it should have been a Badge Bit Contest!

Wha happen @Loutre? Wha happen?

EDIT: Nevermind. I just suck.

It´s Badge Bit - Guild Champions - City Patrol

Anyway @Loutre there is “City Watch” missing in “Win 1 battle with Namaari” that is not limited in counting points up.

Also, why such strange scoring display? Wouldn´t it be better if we had the same categories below each other?

As in…
City Watch: Win 1 battle - 3,200 - 0/735
City Watch: Win 1 battle - 2,200 - 0/∞
City Watch: Win 1 battle with Namaari - 2,600 - 0/735
City Watch: Win 1 battle with Namaari - 850 - 0/∞
Earn 1 Guild Coins - 27 - 0/72,038
Earn 1 Guild Coins - 10 - 0/∞
Spend 1 Diamonds - 17 - 0/44,483
Spend 1 Diamonds - 1 - 0/∞

(S21)

Hm?

1 Like

We’ll get that changed! We just checked the Contest rankings and doesn’t look like anyone has abused it so shouldn’t change anything for the contest when it goes to what it’s supposed to be.

Don’t know why this was changed it was actually nice to earn points in other modes and not being restricted.

Could have been abused to fight Campaign over and over and earn points :wink: Not sure how many people would do that, but it´s possible.

(Even though the contest rewards suck, as Musketeer said… but that´s usual now)

1 Like

Could have just let it go this time it’s a guild contest anyway. If people want to sit there and do campaign over and over fair play to them. More guilds would have got the top progress rewards which isn’t a bad thing and the the top guilds will still be fighting it out for rank rewards

Not necessarily true, it´d be the same. The contest is fairly easy.

I only said that as that would have been the only reason i could see why per blu changed it. Why change it if it won’t effect anything

If it was a personal contest then yes maybe I would understand more but it’s a guild contest. Let us have some fun for once. Lower the points instead it gave out I dunno

City watch is stupid anyway as your restricted to the amount you can do. Just a becomes a boring contest

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney