This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

The points for heists are capped, so it shouldn’t make a huge difference in rankings

1 Like

Yes they are capped but it’s 2M points that weaker guilds lose out on to get the 10M points. That’s 40,000 diamonds on server 21.

2 Likes

We’re working on a fix for the Heist issue.

5 Likes

Diamond contest, nothing more,

Good work @Loutre

2 Likes

At first I thought making tiers easier to hit and winning contests by spending diamonds would be a good compromise to slow down the exit of free to play players but it is burning out the people that spend.

There needs to be some middle ground. Not every contest should include diamonds, especially guild contests.

3 Likes

Uhmmmmmmmmmmm @Loutre the Fortify the Network contest has 20-25 badge booster crates missing, right? RIGHT?

2 Likes

Gold as reward, on server 21 113 mil for first place, wow

Its getting worse and worse. The only thing that pb is doing is bringing new heros ( which meanwhile takes 1-2 patches to make them work :joy:)

The crates keep getting worse, ( i miss the friendship crates :()

Its really going downstairs more and more and the only thing that loutre does is “thanks for the feedback, ill bring it to the team” and nothing happens, nothing.

Feels like loutre is the second account from Polaris - _-

3 Likes

Uhm no. I would say that since Loutre got Community Manager position and Polaris went to Producer, the game moved to better.
Of course, not really enough but a slight touch is still a decent start to improve things.

1 Like

It’ll be updated soon.

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Well tbh i don’t feel like the game is getting better, simple things do not change, the really simple things that everyone would love to see

I mean, medals for guild event? Who needs this??
Who cares about that???

1million years chef chips, bad, really bad crates,
Stam cost that explode, xp drinks needed so much more, disc power t needed soo much more, everything is soo much more needed then that stupid stuff nobody cares about.

The list is endless long, and so many times written, but nothing happens

3 Likes

Badge Crates do solve this quite a lot. So getting 50+ every contest would be I.D.E.A.L.

Other Crates… well, if each had a cost of ~800 to 1000 tokens (not 2200 like CW one) they would be funky… CW Crate rn even with more types of drops just pales horridly… it would need to bring like 10 guaranteed chips per drop for the featured hero… and then additional drop be 10 badge/RS chip/megabit crate, 100 diamond crates or even like 100 diamonds.

1 Like

Well there are some better things implemented for sure…but its way too slow adressing the real problems like almost none. The newer contests moving more and more in a spending direction.Last guild contest introduced diamond spending. It wasnt capped like Bossfights,heist and powering up fred. If you play a more competitive way as solo/guild you will have to invest more and more these days. So and now ftn follows up …allready drained diamonds over this 6 days Contest and now if you wanna stay somewhere you will have drop diamonds again. Its tiresome and boring the whole 6 days. Nothing special anymore.

2 Likes

Yeah like 10000 diamonds is still far more than what usually rest on anyone’s account after 2 weeks between the FtN contests. And the guild one did not help.

I already proposed a Challenger tiers rework (from I-VII to only I-V) OR rework of daily and weekly rewards (pushing the tiers below Challenger a bit higher in terms of diamonds and tokens and giving better crates as weekly rewards).

And change Black Market and Mega Mart (mainly the latter, really) to GOLD only.

2 Likes

Thank you, Loutre. 50 is good.

1 Like

When @Loutre just one thing. Could the team possibly think of changing the amount of Megabit Crates in future contests?

If my math is correct, then at worst one can get 500 Megabits from the 10 crates given (average 125/each type) and 1000 at most (250/each type on average).

However, one needs 900 Megabits to only unlock one battle badge to begin with, let alone upgrade. I assume the best would be to have the average be roughly as many Megabits as you need for Level 5 Battle Badge on Servers 1-5.

*Also still hoping for the Codebase Megabits scaling soon. My Battle Badges are at Level 3 and I can’t move them up. On my top 5 only…

2 Likes

Since Loutre is away this weekend…

@Polaris any chance to keep the “Badge Booster Crates” consistency with the previous guild contests in the team?

Team Sports Guild Contest had 50 (3 weeks ago)

Although, true, last Badge Bit Collector one 6 weeks ago had 43.

This one has 45.

(Personally would like to keep it at stable 50.)

Also, now that I think about it… First 6d Badge Bit Collector contest 6 weeks ago had 20+20 cosmetic crates. Team Sports had 18 and this one has 20.
Was it too generous from a guild contest to give 40? Competitive Heroics (first 6 day individual non-FtN contest) had 35 cosmetic crates. Olympic Training and Help the Merchants had 20?
Please, can every contest give 40 cosmetic crates from now on?

Thank you!

1 Like

Are the 1% and 5% rewards correct?

1 Like

I guess 1% could be 12 badge crates. And top 5% could be 33 10x Diamond Crate Items.
But that´s just personal feeling.

1 Like

1% and 5% contest ranks fred chips are off again…

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney