This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

10 Likes

I love Bo Burnham.

I’ll let the team know about the concerns!

7 Likes

Uhm mind saying which concerns? :confused:

1 Like

All of them that have been brought up. The crates will most likely be at 45 going forward.

4 Likes

All or just Megabit ones specifically?

I still hope the Codebase will be adjusted soon. After half a year, it´s time since it no longer serves its purpose well.

1 Like

Badge Booster Crates

4 Likes

Ah, coolio. :slight_smile: Thanks Loutre for the answer.

1 Like

Uhm, so… where is it? (Haven´t seen 45 yet)

4 Likes

There’s an improvement in them, but not 45 cosmetic crates yet.

1 Like

We only have 33 badge booster crates in this contest. Isn’t that contradictory to what you said previously @loutre? Could you pls tell us the reason why???

2 Likes

Yes and I was wrong. I cannot promise any specific number for any contests.

1 Like

With this specific contest rewards the team was trying something different with mods and I was incorrect about the badge booster crates.

7 Likes

Thank you, Loutre for your quick reply. Could you pls tell the team to consider offer more mod upgrade pieces in contest and in Invasion as well?

We never have enough of those things :frowning: 90 for 1 type per week and we need 225 to max a single mod… The balance is off :frowning:

5 Likes

Not really, the balance is off mainly for Challenger-exclusive upgrade pieces. But that should be changed with a reward change, not additional pieces from contests to be fair.

2 Likes

I beg to differ. I don’t have enough upgrade pieces for my armor, reality and even purple skill mods. They either need to give us more or reduce the cost…

And I have been playing invasion or at least trying to get as many upgrade pieces as I could in Invaaion. Still, I haven’t had enough. That should say something

1 Like

edited only to this @Yunno
seriously though, other upgrade pieces - as you said Armor, but also Normal Crit are hardly used by me… yes, Purple Skill ones are heavily used therefore the amount is lacking

1 Like

So, we have an arena winning contest right after an an arena winning contest and a stamina spending contest before a stamina spending contest…

Are you guys really that creative, @loutre?

4 Likes

add spending gold contest after spending gold contest

1 Like

And this without the chance to use our influence.

Its like Kira said. The dont care about Disney heroes.
Only conentrate on the New games.

1 Like

@Loutre Why only guild contest rank rewards contain badge crates but other contests don’t have badge crates in the rank rewards.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney