This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

I don’t understand why they need to cancel Invasion during server merge. The first merge ever happened and we still got Invasion, meaning it was possible.

And at that time, Server merge was 1 day later when Invasion started. Now it is a few days later :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

I don’t complain that we don’t have Invasion this week. I just don’t understand the reason why

1 Like

It’s red invasion : HP → Armor Upgrades, so I will just say we lost practically nothing.

2 Likes

What is the point of these?
If you are trying to bring in variation to help players get points easier …

TRY AGAIN

this is a slap in the face honestly and you might as well just have left these out
33,000 points is nothing
Most players don’t have these heroes even levelled

7 Likes

I think perblue don’t care what everyone says ex. This contest.

1 Like

If we had a Trial Event before/during this contest it would make sense. Currently it´s just a spendfest sadly @Samm. The team kept the scoring the same as when Trial Events were common.

So, after a few contests gave us 245 diamond crates, they are now back with 65 :joy::joy::joy:

Why is it so hard for you guys to be generous to us players @Samm? Need I remind you that you haven’t fixed or adjusted hero chips economy AT ALL???

The hero chips needed keep increasing with no end in sight, unless of course when this game dies, and we somehow earn the same as 5 years ago and that is fine??? That’s just ridiculous

5 Likes

Well, I asked a long time ago if the Diamond Crates can´t cost like 1 Diamond, cause that´s kinda their worth nowadays sadly.

I´d argue that even the 245 10x was never really worth 2450 Diamonds but eh…

3 Likes

At that price I’d gladly buy them, nothing is really worth spending diamonds on anyway

3 Likes

Another terrible fortify the network ( with ridiculous requirements for even progress rewards has come and gone.) hopefully next week is better…

5 Likes

Contest is broken lol and not surprised it’s another diamond contest

2 Likes

I’m not seeing the new contest on S1; can you post a screencap?

2 Likes

I can’t either but it involves city watch battles surge coins and diamonds and use specific heroes in city watch

1 Like

… could you ask the team to add Kim Possible emblems in the next guild contest as reward? @Samm

Thanks.

5 Likes

Na let’s get pacha emblems again :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks, and I can finally see it for myself now.

…Did PerBlue just look up the stats on the least used hero from each franchise trial and plop those into the contest scoring? Because that’s what it looks like happened.

3 Likes

Horned King would be nice to have at some point too :skull:

1 Like

Im thinking that also such a wierd 3 to choose

2 Likes

@Samm is it supposed to be pacha emblems in progress rewards?

1 Like

Yes, it is.

1 Like

Not to be negative @Samm
But can we get something more exciting than city watch and diamonds?

There is nothing worthwhile to spend diamonds on anyway

And the heroes chosen are very poor, most average people don’t have them leveled so it comes down to 3/4 players in a guild to post them as mercenaries (which cost wayyyyy too much to hire anyway), which in a guild of 50 means people wont be able to use them

The rewards are just not worth the effort… and it is just another thing we look forward to less and less…

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney