This contest... this contest, just UH (Contest Talk Thread)

So @Loutre which was better… 6 days or 3 days? :smiling_imp:

What is asked suits a 6 day FtN.

6 days are staying.

Good, veeeeery good.

Great to hear that 6 days are staying although can you guys please do something about the diamonds needed on older servers @Loutre pretty sure all daily deals give same diamonds on all servers so not real sure why thier needs to be such a difference between all servers :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

IT´S OVER 10000!

Seriously though, nobody earns more diamonds over time, yet the requirement got lifted by 370 diamonds. The team should really pick a small range and stick by it for diamonds…

Stamina does raise.

Because… several raises on new servers and people will leave there immensely. And even old servers players are going on a breakdown with the amounts. It is just too much.

1 Like

Why old servers doesn’t have diamond crates?

Megabits crates are nowhere to be equal to that so it isn’t a fair “trade”.

I´d call it a fair trade if there was 90 megabit crates.

13 crates though? The team can shoehorn it wherever it came from. Makes no difference at all.

2 Likes

@Loutre
Why it starts tomorrow?

2 Likes

What do you mean?

1 Like

At the bottom of the image is a countdown to the start of the contest. It seems that you have to wait for more than a day.

2 Likes

On server 13, the contest should have already started. But it didn’t start.

1 Like

@Loutre, the disc power and memory I earn from missions don’t count toward this contest. I collect them after contest starts

Is there something wrong? Pls check!!!

I guess these missions needed to be started after the contest. Otherwise it won’t count.

7 Likes

Yes as @Musketeer said, they need to be started after the contest.

6 Likes

@Loutre
However, how I am supposed to get these memories?

Shop and missions are disabled.

Awww man, I didnt collect my disk power before the contest started cuz I thought it would count :frowning:
But I get it

Oh, your disk is at max stars
The only way would be deals then sadly
Is the cheshire disk maxed as well? You can get points from that

2 Likes

And 1 more thing, @Loutre, I don’t mind spending gold. But I have NOTHING to spend it on, except hiring mercs.

Like I suggested, could we pls use gold to buy OLD hero chips?

I won’t spend my entire day clicking buy 10 gold crates, just so you know

We’re looking into adding a buy 100 gold crate option.

8 Likes

Earning Kitty Calamity Memory item through Friendship Campaign didn’t count for the contest, is this intended?

EDIT: never mind, i misread the points

@Loutre and how it is ok?

I am missing easier points from contest because of overlooking at the stuff, and it’s definitely more people with more maxed disks, so we can’t get these points and others will just get advantage of it?

Unfair.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney