Thoughts on the new Battle Pass

Not just me then that this happened too, did support help you?

Nothing yet

No, Support doesn’t help. They just state that it is a known issue to the dev team and they expect it to be fixed in future updates.
I imagine IF I had payed for this I would be quite livid loosing progress.

1 Like

It’s now been completed and there’s still 9 days left - that’s a bit tiresome, especially since it’s possible to ‘catch up’ rewards on the Premium track with diamonds.

Can we get a couple more levels next time, maybe 30 instead of 25?

1 Like

Or maybe just have it last for 28 days :man_shrugging: One Battle Pass per cap raise.

2 Likes

No, what is now is good way to people to catch up if they weren’t online for some reason, that gives time for more people to get all rewards.

Well uhm you can get all the rewards in 23 days. (23 x 10/9 is over 25)
That leaves 5 days bonus even if there are 28 days of Battle Pass.

some catch up time needs to be retained, but i feel like if someone missed more than 9 days out of the current season, the Battle Pass completion is the least of their worries

1 Like

I don’t like the new battle pass the old one was better! Btw. im still surprised no one talks about the daily check in rewards and guild check in rewards! I think they deserve a refresh too…

2 Likes

The sign in rewards are getting a refresh it was added to the Roadmap on Monday.

1 Like

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. :astonished:

Sorry I missed the Roadmap :scream:

The battle Pass dont progress:

I think you are not supposed to have a new one. Hence why it’s locked.

Edit: Nevermind, I’m blind. It resetted.

I must open 2 more milestones rewards but it’s not moving…

If you look at the top right it says “4” 3/9

So it resetted and you´d have to do the Battle Pass for 18 more days to get to “24:frowning:

Pretty stupid bug, yes.

2 Likes

@Loutre? You don’t think have to respond to this?

Yeah we need a reply to this we paid good money for something that’s broken

2 Likes

It’s still busted. Are we going to get back all the lost progress?Soon? It’s been weeks.

It should be fixed in tomorrow’s update and yes you would get all the progress lost plus we will send a compensation for the time it took to fix it.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney