Thoughts on the new Battle Pass

I agree that mid pieces need to be added!

English please

I really like battle pass because you can get new characters on your team

Any language is acceptable we are looking for feedback from everyone!

4 Likes

What I’m curious about is how you guys got to the $25 price point in the first place?

There’s not a huge market for it when you realize that many of your players aren’t even old enough to purchase it. The typical game that has a similar “Battle Pass” generally sells them between $9.99 and $14.99 USD, making it an easier decision to buy it. I can’t imagine that there was any feedback asked for in this regard, otherwise you would have realized that you’re trying to sell your BP at way above market value. A few minutes researching these things within the gaming universe would have revealed that.

Then you add in the poor scaling and it decreases the potential value significantly. At the 15-17 stages of the BP’s cycle and the rewards don’t feel any better than what we got in stage 1.

Where’s the interaction? The depth? For the price of an entire game, there should be a lot more to it. No special missions or anything to feel like you are actually participating and making progress. It’s just another pink “!” letting me know I finished another daily mission. Something like this should add content.

The reward for buying the BP should be good, but not as disruptive and unbalancing as Pacha has been considering you can’t get him outside the BP, unless you were here for the event a while back.

So yes, I’m quite interested in what research/data/analysis was taken into consideration when concluding that the current Battle Pass looked good and was given the green light. Polls? Market studies? Genre research? Test groups?

1 Like

As someone who’s been F2P for awhile the new battle pass isn’t even tempting. The value isn’t worth it and I can get everything but the Pacha chips elsewhere. I don’t need Pacha chips anyways - he’s at six stars and I have plenty of chips sitting in inventory. Given I can’t afford to level up his red skill to high levels it’s not pressing. So yeah, no thanks.

1 Like

To understand how bad the reward system for the Battle Pass is just look at the fact that you will get the same exact reward for completing stage 1 as you will for completing stage 21. It’s the same 5 rewards over and over. They don’t scale. They don’t get any better.

On the paid side of the reward track there is very little of value. Outside of the single hero, all of the other rewards are things we regularly pick up without paying anything.

Frankly, considering how balance issues seem to be handled, the hero being offered will just get hard countered by another hero released not long after.

I Want Someone who can get Skill Points.

I like it minus that Pacha chips aren’t available ANYWHERE else. Like Diamond crate exclusive at least. The large amount of both normal and skill chips is good for battle pass… but I hate being unable to get him elsewhere.

This is the second time I lost progress. Now my account on S14 is affected. I was tossed from completing tier 11 to tier 8. What is going on?

My first ticket on S1 was applied with the support team 10 days ago where points for completed daily quests weren’t counted correctly. Starting June 1st I completed at least 10 daily quests that are eligible to push the tier of the battle pass by 9 points daily. The progress doesn’t add up.
And now this on S14.
I’m a bit disappointed by this bad execution.

1 Like

I love love love this game but can you tell me how to unlock chapter 6 I’m stuck in it so pls pls pls tell me how to do it but I still love this game and the chat they are more than nice they are friendlyest people I EVER MET!!!&

It’s not working anymore.

It’s a cool thing I thought I would never see the day we had one in Disney heros but the only thing is it’s too expensive.

I loved it just I can’t use it
Sorry😓

Could use some improvement, but I like this. :slightly_smiling_face:

I used to get the Battle Pass before the change because it lasted a couple of months, and I could wait until the last possible month to spend the $25 instead of doing so every month.

Having a character that I already have six stars on in the premium pass is not worth $25 to me. If it was a new character that could only be unlocked by buying premium, I would still probably buy it, but begrudgingly as $25 dollars (on top pf what I spend for monthly gems) is really more that I can afford as I am on a fixed income.

It’s amazing cool but they really can’t make them feel very interesting

My Buzz Lightyear has 6 of 6 stars! My Bolt has 4 of 6 stars!

So after a few weeks this battle pass resets the player to the beginning, but doesn’t reset rewards? I max each day (as far as I know how) and managed 18 levels. Then the battle pass reset me to zero, and now each day I max doesn’t reward anything because it shows I already achieved those rewards. Up until that happened I was satisfied with the rewards and the system; however, losing all progress and not being able to earn rewards anymore really has me miffed. With that reset in mind, I much prefer the old system. If that reset didn’t cause me to lose progress and rewards, this newer battle pass would be ideal.

2 Likes

Just seeing if this works again…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney