Tips, hero guides and Q&A (Permanently Closed)

Don’t be afraid to be bold and make YOUR opinion known!
Controversy drives clicks.

Hmm… Sounds like a good idea. Maybe I can repost my guides AGAIN. Lol

Dear forum users, the posts will be going for maintenance and as such will not be accessible for now until maintenance is complete. Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

I’ve been receiving many comments about things that I don’t add in my posts. I want to clarify:
1st. I don’t unlock all the friendship disks for heroes. I think that it is useful and I use it and whatever that can benefit from it, I just write it.
2nd. I’m not as pro as you so apologies if I don’t add other info. Like I said, I just use whatever that is useful for me.
3rd. You can help me with my editing. My English skills is somewhat OK, but I need editors who can help contribute instead of just commenting and asking me to edit. I’m just a teen. Don’t pressure me!

That’s all I want to say. I hope you can help me with everything. I need guidance to tell me what is right and wrong. I need helpers instead of commentors, or critics or spectators who just don’t like my posts or keep commenting, asking me to change. It takes time and I’m busy. So beat it.

We comment for Your good. Take Criticisms!
World is full of criticism!

1 Like

I am part of the PM for your stories. Maybe you could expand that PM to these guides so we can help?

Yeah I know. I know it’s for my good but please, don’t just stand there. Help me!

Sure. I can promote you and then u can help, along with other people. How’s that?

I suggested Goofy(Je) ,I try to help.

I am not asking for promotion. Before you post one of these guides, we can help make changes in the PM. I do it for my hero concepts, so it can apply to guides as well I guess.

Yes yes yes. Give me some time. I need to rearrange everything and then I do it.

So you’re gonna call me out on it now. What a great person.

5 Likes

@Prince_Tamatoa_III I’m willing to help too. :grinning: I’ll do anything I can do to help you.

I m not taking your any time. Or saying Hurry hurry.
Take your time, make these guides with deep research, Maybe
This
Helps

2 Likes

What? U didn’t take initiative. People who truly care for you are the real helpers. People like YOU are not so much of a help

@Filadae_Djaq I think don’t want to be like this but sometimes your Feedback is a bit too harsh although you say the truth. Maybe try to be just a bit friendlier? The truth does not always have to hurt.

1 Like

Truth is sometimes harsh.
Perspective of People who take critcism/feedback softly or hardly

3 Likes

Exactly. That’s what I was thinking. Glad that you guys have my back.

Dear forum users, it is me. With effect from 1 September, this topic will no longer be in service. All new posts will go to a new topic which will be released after 9 October. Thank you for your support, help, comments, suggestions for improvement and many more.

2 Likes

Dear forum users, Prince Tamatoa III will not be using this topic after 4 hours and 15 minutes. All posts will go to a new thread. Thank you for your cooperation. Note that all comments will not be read after this topic is permanently closed and that it will be moved to the new thread which will open in 3 hours.

Once again, thank you for supporting Prince Tamatoa III in his guides!

System Message

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney