Tragic’s Proposed Balance Changes

I don’t think Judy needs more Normal Crit (at least only to herself anyways)

But I’ll keep those stat changes in mind when I want to buff some heroes.

Judy sucks.
And even with what I suggested + her base from badges she will still needs at least one maxed normal crit mod to super crit.

She really has poor stats. :cry:

Talking about Joy and Meg, they don’t even have good passive red skill stat.

At lv 140 (current max lv), Meg has 348.432 armor, Joy has 580.719 reality, which are totally useless and too little compared to other heroes’. Plus, their Max HP is not that great, making it really hard help them survive in battles with armor/reality mods :frowning:

I feel like Perblue have abandoned Joy and Meg and most of their heroes…haizzz

Joy Refresh

Disney_heroes_battle_mode_joy

Joy has been…a bad support hero. Sure, she has utilities like her healing and reality gain, but you’re better off using other good heroes like Kronk or Jim. They, along with other recent Support Heroes (and basically the newer age of heroes) have an advantage that the older Supports: Survivability. Her incredibly low HP and useless evasion needs a boost, as well as some other things.

Stats:

•	+125% More SP
•	+1000% More BD (yes, I’m increasing BD. You’ll see why.)
•	+300% More Max HP

She also needs more Evasion, desperately. Her red skill is about to become useless unless she gets more.

Skills:

Happy Go Lucky
• To add to her passive: She now heals herself and the ally with the least remaining HP (which will be scaled off basic damage)
• Increase SP Gain per stack of Happiness by at most 50% (you’ll see why)
• Active: Joy now removes all stacks of Happiness, healing allies and grants them 10% attack speed per stack.
• To make it easier to understand: She will heal her herself and her allies HP (which will still be scaled of SP), bonus HP per stack (which will be scaled off only level) and 10% attack speed per stack for 7 seconds. (And then she’ll remove the stacks.)

Yes I know it sounds a bit bad that she’ll cleanse herself of the Happiness stacks which can lower her SP gain and team reality, but I promise it can work out in the end. (If not, I can always undo this action.) So I improved the healing by adding in extra healing per stack, as well as having her BD be useful. This might contradict with her other skills so I am also making changes to them.

Cheer

•	Energy is given to all allies
•	Increase energy gain by 50 (sounds underwhelming, I know)
•	Now grants herself and allies 3 Stacks of Hardy

Self explanatory. The Hardy stacks will give this skill a bit more vitality.

Joy Bubble

•	Increase Shield HP by 100%
•	Remove HP requirement; now triggers whenever and on the ally with the least remaining HP
•	Now grants invincibility/reflect when shield is destroyed/expired/stolen/whatever

and here come the Shield Eradicators ready to ruin this skill That’s why I proposed to add an extra effect when the shield is destroyed or removed by any means.

Radiance

•	Joy receives this buff as well
•	Increase Reality by 50%
•	Now grants allies 10% of Joy’s BD (and herself as well. This kinda behaves like Clawhauser’s purple)
•	Joy and allies retain 50% of this buff for the rest of the wave when Joy uses “Happy-Go-Lucky”

Since Joy will be removing her Happiness Stacks with her white, it’ll be best to increase the reality to make this have a longer lasting effect on the battle.

Positive Thinking

•	Increase buff removal immunity to 8 seconds
•	Now whenever a buff is attempted to be removed allies heal HP (scaled of SP)
•	Increase Max HP buff to 50%
•	Remove Level Restriction on Max HP Buff
•	Change Shield HP Stat Boost to Armor (same as before)
•	Increase Evasion to 1 per skill level
•	Reality stays the same…?

Don’t want to explain this one….

Friendship Disks

Olaf Disk

•	Increase Armor (still grants 50% after Joy uses Happy Go Lucky)
•	Joy also receives armor from this disk.
•	Now increases Joy and allies’ basic damage
•	Now increases Joy and allies’ energy gain by 5% per star level

Anger Disk

•	Now grants Skill Power to Joy and Allies
•	Increase Healing (now affects all allies) 
•	Condition Change: Whenever an ally is disabled, Joy and her allies are cleansed of all debuffs and granted invincibility for 1.2 seconds per star level. This  occurs every other disable applied to an ally. (Note that allies will be healed whenever they’re disabled

These changes are to make Joy a better support hero over all while adapting to the new meta. Now Joy won’t be such a “weak spot” after all.

5 Likes

Please provide feedback, it would be very appreciated

Well, Jack now has 100% Super Crit basically, because Normal Crit is super common throughout the badges. So scratch him out, he won´t get old.

Actually I wonder if there is going to become some sort of chance of Crit for 4x damage if the Crit stat is 201 and more above the enemy level @Loutre?

Maybe Ultra Crit Chance?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney