Treasure Planet Appreciation Thread

Rotten Tomatoes is a biased movie reviews site being run and controlled by shills. It’s become such a joke, anyway.

2 Likes

Everytime. My answer will never change. This is there best film in my opinion and my favorite movie of all time.

1 Like

I agree as well. I see tons of awful movies with higher ratings then this on Rotten Tomatoes. I’ve had very few times where I’ve agreed with. The reviews from google users are 96%.

1 Like

Happy Father’s Day, Treasure Planet fans! Even though John Silver is not Jim Hawkins’ biological dad (When we all know what happened to Jim’s real dad. :sob:) he possesses some, if not, all of the important skills and traits that every good dad should have. He’s the kind of father that Jim’s actual dad really should’ve been and that Jim himself wish he ever had. So that makes Silver a father figure and father figures like him deserve love, attention, appreciation, respect, and recognition too. To celebrate, here’s a photo of the game’s red and third TP-inspired badge. And I really hope that someday, both Silver and Jim will finally be added as playable characters. The underrated masterpiece needs more than just three badges as well. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

no spamming

don’t say that word

How is it even considered spamming? He’s just agreeing with me, that’s all. Nothing wrong with that.

no spamming

He’s agreeing with you in a wrong way. That is what’s wrong.

2 Likes

Do you like Treasure Planet?

1 Like

Of course. I love it to death. I’m so insanely obsessed with it. It rightfully deserves as much attention, appreciation, recognition, and representation in everything that Disney runs on and licenses with including this game.

1 Like

I was talking to the spammer but I guess anyone can input.

You aren’t Vladimir :man_facepalming:

Oh. I see. My bad.

1 Like

It’s all good. Your enthusiasm is always welcome :smile:.

2 Likes

So, I just watched the movie, yeah it’s in my top 11 favorite Disney movies

1 Like

Why do I now feel the sudden urge to watch it?

It’s worth it.

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s definitely not as bad as it’s box-office results made it out to be. It’s really that good of a movie. The moral here is that you must never judge a movie’s actual quality and worth by how much money it made in theaters instead of it’s audience reception. Just because a movie like TP is unpopular and was unsuccessful in theaters doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s bad and not worth giving any love, attention, recognition, and representation towards. You need to open up your heart and mind. You should give TP a chance if you haven’t done so already. Trust me. It’s definitely worth your money, love, attention, praise, obsession, support, defense, and time.

2 Likes

Yeah, I liked it so much that I wanted to watch all movies I haven’t seen like Atlantis, the black cauldron, brother bear, the rescuers down Under, and the great mouse detective (oh thanks Disney plus). My favorite characters from the film were morph, scroop, and B.E.N

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney