Treasure Planet Appreciation Thread

For sure! I always try to keep an open mind. I’ll let you know how I thought about it after I watch.

1 Like

I made a tp related meme

Me: all my favorite Disney characters are non vocal like dopey, beaker, Pluto, icabod crane, And Ed the hyena

Also me: my favorite tp character is B.E.N

1 Like

Okay! Great! Hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

In other news, Atlantis is also a hidden gem (pun intended), both movies are very underrated but tp is better

Having the mindset that if a movie flopped at the box-office, then that automatically means that it’s a bad one and deserves to be forgotten forever and if a movie did so well financially, then that automatically means that it’s a great one and deserves tons of love, attention, recognition, and representation, is just a terrible, unfair, biased, lazy, and ignorant one. That means you’re not willing to give movies that bombed in theaters like TP a chance to prove that it’s so much better than you think it is and would rather just shun and ignore it completely all because it’s financial results say so. So don’t be discouraged and fooled by a movie like TP’s poor box-office numbers. You need to listen to the majority of people that saw it instead because they’re the ones that determine it’s actual quality and worth.

I only think there are three bad Disney movies chicken little, home in the range, and the new alladin

Chicken little is a bad movie?

I beg to differ

1 Like

I actually don’t mind Chicken Little. I mean it’s not the best but it is good for what it is.

1 Like

Home in the range isn’t that bad either

Guys. You do know that there is a valid reason why movies like Chicken Little and Home on the Range are almost NEVER mentioned by Disney themselves nor represented in pretty much everything that Disney runs on and licenses with, right? Even though there are badges inspired by those two movies in this game that I mentioned.

1 Like

Because they’re not very popular?

6 Likes

it’s a public thread so everyone’s aloud. You can’t kick anyone out either. Also they aren’t bad movies they are just unpopular. Also quit rambling that you hate any movie but TP! We get it.

9 Likes

I actually like Chicken Little :joy::flushed::laughing:

The 2000s Disney movies are really good and fun!

5 Likes

I agree with this part, but I am not a fan of Chicken Little

1 Like

He never even said anything bad about TP, he just left a legitimate comment.

8 Likes

Just ignore them. They don’t appreciate other opinions and always ensure that they put others down.

8 Likes

At least we have opinions.

1 Like

It’s ok folks, I know when I’m not welcome.

I won’t comment here, sorry.

6 Likes

In all fairness, you’re not “banned” from the Frozen appreciation thread :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Oh yes. You ‘intelligent’ TP fans are all allowed to dictate who goes where on the Forums. I completely forgot about that.

Why don’t you keep insulting us like the entitled person you are.

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney