Trial Events Feedback

and this for some of the best event rewards we’ve seen in recent times :slightly_frowning_face:

if even that can’t motivate people to play… it does not bode well.

player interest is waning :worried:

4 Likes

That also depends on the difficulty I assume.

For the WiR and Lilo&Stitch ones it was ridiculous. I don’t mind doing a lower level but I doubt most will think this way

So, where are you guys getting this information? :thinking::thinking::thinking: And this seems like a really hard trial event, unless someone gets a really good refresh :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Hopefully it will be Jack Skellington…

It was emailed to everyone who registered for Promo codes Yunno :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ooohhhh I didn’t register so I don’t know :joy::joy::joy:

With the Zootopia+ series debuting on Disney+ next month, November would be a great time for a Zootopia-centric trial. And such a trial would be a great time to unveil a new hero refresh/stat buff.

Just, y’know, putting that out there.

1 Like

These last few special trials have been nice. Even if you had to use all in the collection, the second tier was fine and gave good rewards. The last two were doable with one other hero, so the top tier was attainable.

Is it possible to release Power-up/Charged event together with active Trial event.

So the required heroes for the trial event would get +200% bonus to Max HP, Basic Damage, and Skill Power.

@Nugget @Loutre

Like this:

4 Likes

Looks like we might be getting a villains trial from the looks of it, very interesting.

Yeah it does look interesting :eyes:

OK, I’ve got to ask, where are y’all getting this impression? PerBlue has confirmed an upcoming TNBC trial event, and I find it hard to believe they would already spoil the trial even scheduled afterwards.

I think they are referring to the screenshot Musk posted, showing the villains - not realising it is a VERY old event

Now I know why they refused to refresh any Nightmare before Christmas heroes :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: to makes sure we have to work on them to defeat the highest lv of this trial :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I have a Y19 Jack Skellington with his red skill maxed, yet he couldn’t even pass the 1st wave :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: the difficulty is insane :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Not only the difficult is insane. Revive bug takes Sally out of stage.

And u r not allow to use The Mayor, a NBC character, in the NBC trial event. Good job there.

4 Likes

They told us once that we would not need to work on all heroes. And now they totally forgot about it (intentionally or not :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:). They ask us to work on so many heroes without increasing our resources 1 bit :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

How in the world can we complete the highest difficulty??? A Y19 got defeated by a bunch of Y13 instantly :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: the balance in this game is non existent

Where is the Mayor? That is the one NBC character most of the current players will have been working on for the last few days. Kinda unfair to exclude him and leave us with trash…

5 Likes

Another trial event which doesn’t give exclusive border, why?

It’s effortless to beat last tier, but like, ok, the heroes given are trash, at least I saved stamina.

3 Likes

@Nugget Is there any chance we could get the Mayor added to the list of available heroes for the trial sometime today? This trial is hard enough on most players; leaving out one of the two strongest heroes from the two franchises isn’t helping matters.

4 Likes

Mayor is now included.

Yay.

5 Likes

So, instead of badge booster crates, which are awesome, we get stamina packages now :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Frankly, I prefer crates over them as I can get A LOT of expensive badges. I guess your generosity ran out…oh wait, you guys want us to work on all heroes now…so, how can we do that now?

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney