Trial Events Feedback

Is it possible to release Power-up/Charged event together with active Trial event.

So the required heroes for the trial event would get +200% bonus to Max HP, Basic Damage, and Skill Power.

@Nugget @Loutre

Like this:

4 Likes

Looks like we might be getting a villains trial from the looks of it, very interesting.

Yeah it does look interesting :eyes:

OK, I’ve got to ask, where are y’all getting this impression? PerBlue has confirmed an upcoming TNBC trial event, and I find it hard to believe they would already spoil the trial even scheduled afterwards.

I think they are referring to the screenshot Musk posted, showing the villains - not realising it is a VERY old event

Now I know why they refused to refresh any Nightmare before Christmas heroes :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: to makes sure we have to work on them to defeat the highest lv of this trial :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I have a Y19 Jack Skellington with his red skill maxed, yet he couldn’t even pass the 1st wave :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: the difficulty is insane :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Not only the difficult is insane. Revive bug takes Sally out of stage.

And u r not allow to use The Mayor, a NBC character, in the NBC trial event. Good job there.

4 Likes

They told us once that we would not need to work on all heroes. And now they totally forgot about it (intentionally or not :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:). They ask us to work on so many heroes without increasing our resources 1 bit :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

How in the world can we complete the highest difficulty??? A Y19 got defeated by a bunch of Y13 instantly :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: the balance in this game is non existent

Where is the Mayor? That is the one NBC character most of the current players will have been working on for the last few days. Kinda unfair to exclude him and leave us with trash…

5 Likes

Another trial event which doesn’t give exclusive border, why?

It’s effortless to beat last tier, but like, ok, the heroes given are trash, at least I saved stamina.

3 Likes

@Nugget Is there any chance we could get the Mayor added to the list of available heroes for the trial sometime today? This trial is hard enough on most players; leaving out one of the two strongest heroes from the two franchises isn’t helping matters.

4 Likes

Mayor is now included.

Yay.

5 Likes

So, instead of badge booster crates, which are awesome, we get stamina packages now :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Frankly, I prefer crates over them as I can get A LOT of expensive badges. I guess your generosity ran out…oh wait, you guys want us to work on all heroes now…so, how can we do that now?

4 Likes

Ok, but 12k daily isn’t even that bad.

Also, I thought we will get the new thanksgiving border from this event, but no?
Screenshot_20221119_203804_Disney Heroes

2 Likes

What do you guys prefer, badge booster crates or stamina packages?

1 Like

Trial Event so Great! I can raise 1 hero from red rank to Yellow rank :smiley: Everyday

:red_square::yellow_square::red_square::yellow_square::red_square::yellow_square::red_square::yellow_square::red_square::yellow_square::red_square::yellow_square::red_square:

ck006

1 Like

Badge Crates and it’s not even close.

Stamina is great for getting heroes up to around Y12 - beyond that is too expensive, I use Badge Crates pretty much exclusively.

7 Likes

That’s my point exactly. Badge booster crates help out wayyyyy more than those stamina, considering high rank badges cost wayyyyy too muchhhh :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Is this your way of saying thanks, Perblue?

7 Likes

No me chnguen. Cómo se les ocurre cambiar los cofres por pedorros paquetes de resistencia. No sé a quién se le ocurrió pero la cgaron. A ver si pueden traducirlo que ni para eso son buenos en el juego. Luego traducen drops como gotas. Se pasan de lanza.

1 Like

If PB reduced the costs of post-Y0 badges then stamina is better.

But yes as Pipsqueak says after Y12 (for some after Y16) it just costs 50k (almost 1k stamina consumables) to just get one badge.

After Y20 it is 2k to 4k needed so like… eh?

I guess the best solution would be to give stage 7 with max stamina and stage 8 with badge crates instead @Loutre
The idea behind the change Is meant in a good way, but yeah without a change in badge crafting we kinda need the badge crates too.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney