Trial Events Feedback

Considering that, could the team behind contests (not sure which part it is!) reconsider adding some more Badge Crates to contest rewards at least till the Trial Events happen to come back with some?

4 Likes

But whyā€¦ everything is fine, and trial events will return at some point. :upside_down_face:
No need to do that.

1 Like

And you are an advocate of who?

Besides, Loutre said that distribution INCLUDED TRIAL EVENTS.
Since we got no Trial Events for 2 months now, I demand the team to reconsider the decision since they wonĀ“t be around for at least a month more, based on what Loutre saysā€¦

Considering one of them gave 3 badge crates a day, thatĀ“s 21 a week (although, letĀ“s be more generous and say 20). +4 to every contest tier for some time is therefore adequateā€¦ orā€¦ +2/+3/+4/+5/+6 aka 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, which is equally fine.

I would genuinely like 2, 5, 7, 10, 12 more tho :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s assuming ā€œredistributingā€ wasnā€™t a euphemism for ā€œreducing the number ofā€.

Although I did find one place where they had been redistributed to: the more recent badge cosmetic collection rewards. So dedicated whales who buy the guaranteed cosmetic crates stand a good chance at getting lots of Badge Booster Crates, at least.

I eagerly await the return of the Trial Events just because itā€™s something different and interesting to do in the game. I fully expect the rewards to be reduced whenever they do return, and would not be surprised to see the rewards nerfed into insignificance, but at least the events will add some variety to the game.

2 Likes

Shush!
Giving 45 badge crates from progress rewards is only fair when there are no trial events :man_shrugging:

1 Like

No.

15 per contest is enough :wink:
~3 heroes.

And prize wall is another source.
Bagdge crates are fine as they are now.

1 Like

Pfft, i mean you wonā€™t understand coz you buy stam mate. ftp mainly rely on bb crates.

2 Likes

More ranks and more heroes - should equal more badge crates. All IĀ“m saying.

OR

Program the badge crates into catch-up rewards - that is not difficult. And would help new people to get around. But we know that Musk wants the game to dieā€¦

2 Likes

Lol, your arguments, always hilarious. Because spending less wouldnā€™t be better. :woman_facepalming:t2:

PB just promised the badge crates to be moved to trial events, justā€¦ wait, I guess.

For now itā€™s +80 badge crates each month, thatā€™s enough.

But PB always was saying nobody should have all heroes maxed anyways.

I donĀ“t say everyone should have all heroes maxed. I said the ratio of (heroes I can raise : all heroes in the game) should be about constant. And so if there are more heroes I should be able to raise a bit more heroes as well. Instead, PB ensures everyone can raise less heroes over time.

1 Like

While I agree with that, I think itā€™s clear that PerBlue believes otherwise; in fact, Iā€™d go so far as to say they think players should be able to raise fewer heroes, period, as ranks and levels are added. Itā€™s hard to come to any other conclusion, given the increasing gap between resources gained and resources needed to level up a constant number of heroes.

After all, people have pointed out that the written feedback on Trial Events was short and clear, so why is it taking so long for them to return? Because PerBlue is studying the feedback that really matters to them, i.e. the resources gained by the playerbase. Iā€™d just about bet cash money that, when the Trial Events return, the rewards from them will be noticeably decreased.

3 Likes

Or not, there will be just these huge gaps.

Maybe one for Easterā€¦

And that will obviously sooner or later result in sa downfall of this game.
Prime example again being Megabits and Battle Badges, now exclusively P2W feature.
Did the team do anything to change it? No and itā€™s been a year already.

Hm, yeah, thatā€™s a very real possibility as well.

Thatā€™s way too easyā€¦

No fun in this just watching heroes one-shot anything on their path. We got Y14 heroes and fighting Y8 enemies, without any debuffs/buffs on enemies.

Cosmetic crates should be 1 guaranteed, and thatā€™s about all.

1 Like

Donā€™t be so fussy. Itā€™s anniversaryā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m very relieved that itā€™s not an impossible trial event. First of all already nice it is a wave trial, and the last (10th) stage seems do-able.

So yes very nice for anniversary :blush:

Though Iā€™m not surprised about Muskā€™s commentā€¦

2 Likes

So what?
Itā€™s basically giveaway at this rate, thereā€™s no challenge in this kind of fights, the only place where there was some excitement was taken away, disgusting.
Itā€™s way too easy.

So much waiting for nothing

Well, YES, that is the point - it IS supposed to be a giveaway.

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to see a little more challenge in this event, especially the final wave, over the next week; itā€™s probably too late to really make it hard, but it would be nice if we were forced to do more than just send out Zeus and Pete and let it run on auto. If the wave trial returns at some point in the future, Iā€™d definitely hope for something that takes a little work and ingenuity to beat in the final wave, with that difficulty provided more by the opposing heroes and the chosen wards than by restrictions on who we can use.

On another note, I see the badge crate redistribution has been finalized for this event. So maybe itā€™s for the best that itā€™s now easy, since the rewards are just OK.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney