Trial Events Feedback

You will get that via mailbox.

Trial event suppose to get harder and harder, but it’s all over too easy, everything dies in blink of eye.

I see it as an Anniversary Event rather than a Trial Event specifically, like just being a fun doable event for F2Ps as well :-).

That said, I think a Standard mode and Elite mode would be good for the Trial Events, like Standard mode being F2P friendly while Elite meant to challenge the Whales/high spenders.
Should be a decent way to handle the Trial Events in my view :-).

1 Like

After nearly 6 months, trial event is back…with zero badge booster crate :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I couldn’t care less about Cosmetic crates… They are nothing compared to badge ones :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Indeed, if you’re not interested in Daisy (or even perhaps if you are), the rewards are not particularly exciting - maybe 3 new cosmetics a day. Badge Crates have clearly been redistributed from here, too.

Difficulty 10 could be far more difficult - this is the hardest difficulty, so should be appropriate for players at the current level/rank cap with strong heroes. It took all of 1s per wave today! Perhaps the coming days will be more difficult; we shall see.

It is good to see another Trial Event, though, hopefully they can be more regular again :smiley:

We made it for everyone to be able to play it as some said above, it’s a fun Anniversary event so you can earn Daisy Hero Chops.

It’s not meant to be super challenging to end game players.

11 Likes

Could we pls have some badge booster crates as rewards, @Loutre? You guys decreased it from contest rewards, saying that they would be redistributed. But honestly, we haven’t seen them anywhere :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

We thought we would have them when trial event came back. Obviously we were wrong :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

isn’t that why there are 10 levels of difficulty; so each player can choose one appropriate for them?

IMO making level 10 harder would only make it more fun, while not detracting from the players who aren’t powerful enough and who want to choose a lower level :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

so what’s the point of 10 different stages, make the last one very hard and make stages 9 and 10 rewarding the border. Y8 enemies without any rules is out of touch, Zeus immediately kills everything.

Olaf trial just appeared and then got removed :joy:

2 Likes

Eh. You want everything “hard”. These event things are very artificial… so basically you are asking for artificial difficulty in practice. Yummy. :ok_hand:

I honestly thought there would be more of an outcry over the lack of badge booster crates. I guess the playerbase has given up on ever getting any more of them.

Understandable, and if the remaining trials for this event are as easy as this first one, well, so be it; it’ll match the Fozzie trials from last year in that regard. I do hope for something a little more challenging in the future, though; not necessarily impossible, but at least something where we have to plan our teams and maybe even time our white skills in order to three-star the hardest level.

What else can we do? Like Loutre has said clearly, this is their game and they can do whatever they want. If we are not happy, just leave :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Are there any trial events planned in future, like for example for Kim Possible/Lilo and Stitch 20th Anniversaries, or to celebrate new RR movie? Something?

And 1 more thing which I found out the hard way. When you retreat from trial event, it still counts as 1 try :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

It has never been like this in the past :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

I just lost 1 try the worst way possible

@Loutre, why can’t you guy warn us when you made changes? Is it too much to ask?

FYI, last trial events, we could retreat and it didn’t count

2 Likes

I retreated on my alt yesterday after the Scar killed my front hero, and it did not count as a try :man_shrugging:

But it did today for me :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face: I lost 1 chance so I only gained 30 hero chips for Daisy

@Pipsqueak

As you can see, here is my total current hero chips of Daisy

30 from daily free rewards, 38 from trial event (I screwed up 1 fightt yesterday so got 8 instead of 10)

I do not believe so.

I really hope this one will be more challenging than the last trial event which was basically looking at enemy’s defeat animation all the time and nothing else.

1 Like

So, is this the future of trial events? Just easy battles to collect hero chips and some cosmetic crates? No more classic wave trials with challenges to overcome and rewards that mean something?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney