Trial Events Feedback

Those trials are awesome! But maybe can you raise the rewards just a little bit? Like for the hardest level, make it 20 gems instead of 15

Pas assez dā€™essai Pour le nouveau mode

All good butā€¦

Rewards are too small.
And the fights are way too easy.

:gift:
Would be good to double all current rewards
Add a Quest to ā€œMedalsā€, its aim could be to win 5 fights in Trial Events, reseting endlessly. The reward could be 1 Guaranteed Cosmetic Crate.

As for now rewards are mehā€¦

:muscle:t2:
Would be good to see enemies beyond current cap, like in CW. Even to level 500 if not more!
Creeps in highest difficulty should have BB unlocked, and maybe even be modded.

As for now fights are way too easy, and it would be good to see some actual challenge.

ŠžŃ‡ŠµŠ½ŃŒ Š½ŠµŃƒŠ“Š¾Š±Š½Š¾ тŠ¾, чтŠ¾ Š²Š¾ Š²Ń€ŠµŠ¼Ń Š±Š¾Ń€ŃŒŠ±Ń‹ с Š²ŠøрусŠ¾Š¼ Š½ŠµŠ²Š¾Š·Š¼Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾ Š¾Ń‚Šŗрыть чŠ°Ń‚. 4 Š¼ŠøŠ½ŃƒŃ‚Ń‹ Š±ŠøтŠ²Ń‹ Š½Š° Š°Š²Ń‚Š¾ Šø Š½ŠµŠ²Š¾Š·Š¼Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾ Š“Š°Š¶Šµ ŠæŠ¾Š³Š¾Š²Š¾Ń€Šøть.

Thank you for the new challenge. It is a decent addition.
I understand why the prizes are the way they are and itā€™s more than we were getting before the trial so I wonā€™t beg for more.
Sadly, I was expecting this to be near the same level of challenge and/or involvement as Invasion or CodeBase or the weekly Challenge and itā€™s not. Itā€™s just a small expansion on the trials that already exist but which causes us to spend time doing something daily where I expect 99% of people have already unlocked the ability to Raid the three color team trials and so we just race through and click Raid three times each morning.
The idea of the restriction challenge it provides is solid so kudos there. I expect itā€™s possible that there will be some trial restrictions paired with a certain trial enemy team that will be so hard that I canā€™t clear the Max Tier no matter how hard I try but that most other other trials I will quickly find a team that can clear max without much struggle. In both cases though, if the rules and teams are the same over and over again for two weeks the ā€œChallengeā€ will only really be on day 1 and the other 13 will just be rinse and repeat.
Seeing as there isnā€™t a huge difference between trial tier rewards I might not be feel much incentive to upgrade my heroes to a point that I can win the max tier level when I can beat the penultimate or antepenultimate tier without spending resources.
If there was some kind of roll-over or multiplayer or something clever that made pushing yourself up to the max reward tier worth upgrading a specific hero or whole team up enough to beat max tier then I could see this being a challenge for more of the two weeks. But I figure thatā€™s next to impossible so having the same rules for two weeks will certainly be stale and boring more often then not. There certainly is more room for bigger/better rewards.
I would rather perblue spend resources on refreshing old heroes than implementing something at this level. Making heroes we already have suddenly become relevant in War/Arena/Coli/CodeBase/Invasion would stir things up and provide challenges and incentives much more than adding something like this.
Of course if a completely new challenge mechanic can be created on the same level as Arena/Coli, Invasion, War, CodeBase, or the weekly Challenge then that would be a good use of preblueā€™s resources too.

It doesnā€™t ā€œfeelā€ much different than regular trials, so itā€™s not very exciting. Itā€™s nice to get some different rewards though.

1 Like

Personally I thought when this was released ONLY the specific category the heroes were in could be used such as this one says damage I assumed ONLY Damage heroes could be used but thatā€™s not the case. Anyways love the idea itā€™s fun the rewards however are a bit cheap.

A little bit boring tbh just seems like another thing I have to sit through now.

Need more heroes banned 1 is not enough.

Rewards are nice but would be nice if there was more of them

2 Likes

Need to lower the difficulty its quite hard

Interesting yo try, but to be fair, I think the joy of playing the trials wonā€™t last long, just like the Codebase before it. Even though for me personally it was a little more interesting cause I donā€™t really have the right toons to play.
Rewardsā€¦okay as a free reward, I guess. Badge crates are always good. Cosmeticsā€¦12 crates, 12 dupes. Eh.
All in all, I find the new trials a pretty decent mode to play. Probably not going to use all daily chances every possible day, but for some free time, why not.

Hah! Thatā€™s a pretty funny joke, mate.

But no seriously, this event is way too easy. The damage reduction needs to be much higher and Shego needs to be banned.

She isnā€™t even neededā€¦ and the fights are so easy you can solo it withā€¦ a lot of heroes.

2 Likes
  • 2min longer per day
  • Fights like the campain (rules dont matter)
  • rewards not really existant

= boring (for me)

1 Like

Seems fine.
Would be nice if you could raid that and codename after winning X number of times

1 Like

Brilliant another way to get some good stuff

Loving the new trialsā€¦ I would like to see them reset faster or at least be given reset tickets like the other trialsā€¦same goes for the the code baseā€¦ Again loving the new trialsā€¦

I thought it was too hard for me. I guess Iā€™m not high enough.

I found the trials event to be lacking, it wasnā€™t challenging and the prizes are underwhelming. Itā€™s nice to have another opportunity to get some rewards but what was released today was pretty disappointing.

Iā€™d like to see better rewards and something more challenging.

@Loutre. I want to say that this is an incredible event. Can this be a monthly event? Like have it 1-2 times a month? I really like this feature a lot. :grin:

1 Like

One question, when are the attempts a day restarted? because today I have not had.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney