Trial Events Feedback

I couldn’t even beat the easy stage

All in all trials are good. However @Loutre some small things id like changed. Numi is right more diamonds would be nice also disk power is to low. Maybe 250k a go as most of us are now way behind on disk power. Also id like to see a decent amount of gold added like 50 mil a hit so 150 mil a day would help us with the surge nerf as we need billions for updates. This would go a long way to helping a bit.

1 Like

And that’s way too much for PB

30K per fight, at most

I was excited about this new trial mode but with the rules not changing for the whole 2 weeks, nor difficulty increasing over time, this is even more boring than the regular trials.
With it being extremely easy on it’s hardest mode, you only need to build a team once and then run it 3 times a day for 2 weeks for the rewards.

And the rewards are tiny and, besides badge booster crates, not exciting at all. But they kinda match the difficulty of the current game mode.

For me I’d like to see the following changes:

• more frequent change of rules
  • either a higher difficulty that really is a challenge or an increase in difficulty each day you beat it
  • if the difficulty is increased and it actually is hard to beat, it would be good to have more attempts (e.g. 6), while keeping the time you can beat it at 3. this would allow for more experimenting
  • increase rewards to relevant levels (diamonds & disk power)… an amount of disk power that’s not even enough to +1 the current max level on a server is bad
  • VIP perks should play some role, since you made them an integral part of your game
2 Likes

100% agreed, I was excited to have a new challenge everyday - because like most people said on here already, the normal trials and ports are just clicking through them if you have already beat the hardest level - could really just send the rewards through mailbox and save me the trouble of clicking into it.

Having the same rules for 2 weeks is boring and with the low rewards, not really worth it - but it is free and therefore we have no choice but to complete.

The same applies with the Codebase, it has been 7 months since being introduced, and a “perfect line” was established very early on and now just becomes a daily task that is not challenging or exciting.

4 Likes

Соревнование неплохое. Можно было бы добавить золото в наградах.

1 Like

Can you please change the voices of the heroes,because my ears hurt,when i hear those electronic sounds

Well, they actively try to make VIP perks only viable to the old game modes, not new ones (evidenced by no bonus to RS Chips, Codebase and now this tbh)

1 Like

@Loutre rewards is good, dias at least 25 or 50 is cool
but PLEASE loutre, if we already beat it, make us can RAID it, so it won’t consume our time and less boring do same thing over and over again… make it like common trial, that we can raid it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wasn’t aware of them trying to do that intentionally. I just assumed they forgot or will add it later, as there’s been a few minor tweaks to those perks.

Also, @Loutre, could you guys pls allow us to sort by trial difficulty lv? I really hate to scroll to the bottom for the hardest lv every day :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Loutre … please make a notification if we havent finished new trial
i mean all those 3 trial has notification and disappear when we finished it, but not for this new trial, no notification at all, thanks

@Loutre I have some feedback for the team.
If possible, please add to the rewards we have now (that is, if you want to keep them and not change periodically) some of the “non-trial bits”, in quantity of at least 20-30 per fight :slight_smile: and the amount of types given can vary based on the difficulty (so, say, Impossible can have like 10 different badge bits of 20-30 per fight each).

1 Like

Cool, this is amasing

So next Trial Event when? Next Tuesday?

@Loutre When is the next trial event? :eyes:

I would be up for them running all the time…

1 Like

When new event is starting?

@Loutre

We are working on things still. We are not ready to give an exact time.

7 Likes

:frowning_face:

It was good… maybe too good.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney